LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What You Like Most About Disposable?

BuzzCat

What you like best about disposable?  

282 members have voted

1. 1. What you like best about disposable?

• 1. The feel of the padding when dry
    • 2. The sound of em crinkling
    • 3. The look of em
    • 4. The convience of em
    • 5. The easy of use and that you can dispose of em
    • 6. The feel of the padding when wet
    • 7. The softness of em
    • 8. The babyish prints[if they have em]

Me already got my free samples of Abri Form X Plus hehe.

Claire u go 2 www.abena.co.uk and 0845 0701922 and say u wanna try a free sample of Abri Form X Plus and lie and say u r heavily incontinent 2 da advisor.

It worked for me and i got 2 Abri Form X Plus medium, and also www.arelle.com 0800 3893597 and got 2 more Abri Form X Plus medium from there!

:):):):D:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am going to sail against the wind here, i myself am not a great lover of dispossables i prefer a nice thick terry nappy, they are much softer to wear and you have the thickness to go with it aspecially at night when you lay on your side,.

But i do recognise the benefits of dispossables, they are convenient for travel and for doing some local running around, and nights out, and they are easier to deal with at change time,.

But i cannot wait to get home and change into a nice thick terry nappy, the laundry of them can be a pain at times, but i think it is the kindest option for the environment,but i often wonder with all the incontinents, nappy lovers,adult babies, and normal babies, out there who all use dispossables just how many we have buried in land fills,.

It is just a thought,.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

There are several reasons I like disposables but the main one is they are convenient. Just toss 'em when they have outlived their usefulness. I also like the way they look and the way they feel when I wear them. The best part is they aren't bulky (at least the ones I use) and you don't need plastic panties.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All of the above, what I love the most about disposable diapers, not listed is the feeling of my diaper swelling up and making me spread my legs as I wet than soak my diaper

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love how a disposable feels when I am wearing it. Hw thick and soft it feels against my skin. Plus I love how a diaper crinkles when I am wearing it. Nothing better than that sound.