LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What You Like Most About Disposable?

BuzzCat

What you like best about disposable?  

282 members have voted

1. 1. What you like best about disposable?

• 1. The feel of the padding when dry
    • 2. The sound of em crinkling
    • 3. The look of em
    • 4. The convience of em
    • 5. The easy of use and that you can dispose of em
    • 6. The feel of the padding when wet
    • 7. The softness of em
    • 8. The babyish prints[if they have em]

I love the convinience of them :D

Its good to know that you can just use them and throw them away without having to worry about washing.

Its also comforting to not have to stop what you are doing to go to the toilet. You can just use your nappy then change later :) No long queues for me!

I've really grown to like the look and sound of a disposable :) Cloth dont do anything for me because they just dont look right and they make no noise. I know plastic pants would solve that but its just adding to the hassle and diapers are hot enough as it is :unsure:

I just wish they made disposables even thicker. The thickest ones I've seen are not nearly thick enough! :P Apart from making them look and feel better, it would be practical too as they would be more absorbant and most thin nappies leak! Companies that make nappies seem to think that people want discreteness above all else, but they dont realise that its easier to hide a thick nappy than it is to hide a huge wet streak :angry:

Lets start a revolution for thicker nappies! :lol:

LOL there are extremely thick nappies out there, guess u ain't found em yet?

Abri Form X plus is like 4cm thick padding when dry :D and holds 4900ml :lol: So absorbant they can hold more than your bladder can for 24 hours. B)

Attends Special care is like 3cm thick padding when dry and holds 3900ml

Lille Supreme fit maxi are about 2.5cm thick padding when dry and holds 3500ml

Hmmm... I tried attends special care and they didnt seem 3cm to me. Not when dry anyway, but they did swell nicely when wet :)

I've heard a lot about these Abri Form X Plus, please do you know where I can order them or try them online and how much they are? :rolleyes:

Guest Guest_Jeffy d_*

i love the crinkly sound and the feeling of them against my skin hehe ...and the thickness...heck i love everything about them!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rolleyes: I love they way they feel and the sound they make...I loved the old style Pampers smell,wish they still smelled that way!!

Thanks :) Although they look a bit pricey for me and they dont have an online order service which is a little inconvinient. Plus the picture isnt very good so I dont know what Im getting.

Im unsure whether or not to try them :unsure:

Guest Chowders

the crinkling, conveniece, i love disposables much more than cloth. I've never tried the Abri form diapers. The best one i have tried out was the molicares (blue and purple ones). they also have a nice thickness to em!

I doubt you can them in a store, they're probably from a website. I've never seen a store in the U.k where you can buy good adult nappies :(

Boots claim that they sell attends but I've been to several of their stores and they only sell their own brand rubbish :angry:

Buy Abri Form X Plus from www.abena.co.uk direct and a few other online shops inc Arelle healthcare. :lol:

pics woz from www.diaperworld.org of dem Abri Form X Plus. B)

Register 4 free to da fanastic site www.diaperworld.org and get reviews and pics of all da adult nappies ever made, cept its in French, maybe google can translate dat?

i love the crinkly sound and the feeling of them against my skin hehe ...and the thickness...heck i love everything about them!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you are so right about disposable diaper. I love them dry or wet long as I'm wearing a diaper. Life is good