LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Adult baby non-fiction book

Sounds cool, but it looks like it's only available on kindle. Do you two have any intent to make it into a paper book like you did on the last one?

Call me old fashioned but I've tried ebooks before and lost a few titles when my reader died (free at the time but not now, given by a friend, can't find the old download anymore,

Have you done any studies into how stress effects regression?

I'm curious if we are more prone to regression (our balloon fills quicker) when we are under stress.

I've always noticed that stress can have effect on certain behaviors.

One of the behaviors that I do on a subconscious level is that I suck on my knuckles (actually it's bite on my index finger), but that doesn't seem to have as much as much effect on either increasing, or decreasing my diaper urges.

To be honest, the problem is that it needs a solid sample size of people who are entirely and totally honest and willing to open up about stressors. I see that as difficult to obtain.

Rosalie
I don't think it's easy to find people who are honest with themselves about their stressors, even when they are generally open and honest. It's just too close to the self and the self-image, me included! Having said that, I think the question is more of whether stressors are positive or negative. Spark puts it well...he was focussed in a very positive way on his health, and it pushed the regression aside. Now, he is stressed in a less constructive way, and he needs to regress more.

On 11/12/2015, 9:24:14, Baby Brian said:

Sounds cool, but it looks like it's only available on kindle. Do you two have any intent to make it into a paper book like you did on the last one?

Call me old fashioned but I've tried ebooks before and lost a few titles when my reader died (free at the time but not now, given by a friend, can't find the old download anymore,

On 11/20/2015, 5:14:34, Dill_Pickle said:

To be honest, the problem is that it needs a solid sample size of people who are entirely and totally honest and willing to open up about stressors. I see that as difficult to obtain.

Rosalie
I don't think it's easy to find people who are honest with themselves about their stressors, even when they are generally open and honest. It's just too close to the self and the self-image, me included! Having said that, I think the question is more of whether stressors are positive or negative. Spark puts it well...he was focussed in a very positive way on his health, and it pushed the regression aside. Now, he is stressed in a less constructive way, and he needs to regress more.

I think the relationship with stress and regression is quite complex. Certainly there IS a relationship, but it is not linear or even necessarily predictable. Ive seen stress both increase and decrease regression in various circumstances.

I might set up a survey on the topic but the real problem (no offence) is that a lot of people are not honest on surveys and some people specifically go there to try and wreck results. In most surveys they are reasonably easy to find and ignore, but on a survey like this where you already know you are going to get wildly varying results, it is a major issue.