LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiya! I'm new here and need all little help

Hiyaa! I'm kinda new here and would love to know some things! I have a few question and diapers...like I live near a drug store and I've been looking around for awhile but I'm still very unsure about what diapers to buy. I was lucky enough to have one of my bestest friends to buy me a pack of 12, she didn't know what to get and I still don't know what ones are good. But I would like to build up the strength to buy them myself! Any tips or words of advice about buying them would be wonderful!! c:

Also I'm new to this site so I'm still kinda shy and confused so any pointers or

Welcome.

Buying online will give you a lot more choice, and a lot more quality than buying in shops. My first tip would be to browse online shops and find ones which send samples and try out a variety to see what you like and don't like.

Awesome thanks! c:

Just a question are they like...are descret about there shipping? Like i dont want to order somthing and have it like, out in the open what i ordered you know?

XPmedical is, i buy form them all the time and you would never know its diapers in the box.

Bambinos and ABU are also good places to buy from and both are ABDL oriented sellers B) The 'premium' diapers are not cheap but they perform well over extended times. A cheaper alternative that may be available locally is Depends Protection with Tabs; this is plastic-backed and has limited but decent performance for shorter wear-times. Avoid cloth-like backing as almost all of those seep through the cover in wearing. And then there is always cloth which some prefer.

Thank you every one so much for your help!! I actually ordered a sample pack and I cant wait to get it x3 and for the time being I did want to go out a see if I could work myself up to buy some, so wish me luck!! I might need it :P