LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you have worn it for a test/examination?

Jennynappy

As Rusty had said, I'd really not want to get found out, and if a woman were interested, I'd rather not have a poofy backside, high waistband, or any noise. Also when I am wearing, I'm aware of it, and that focus (which for me is in very short supply) is better spent on the test.

I started wearing along time ago, at home, after a while I started at school. Yes I was scared at first, but that did not last. The feeling of being safe and all was better and all my class mat already made fun of me. After high school the diapers went away when I left the hell of high school. Yes I'm back to wearing diapers and I love it, I wear to work, doctors test, and any other time. Part is by my choose, part is medical now. Yes I wear and I do not care who knows as there is nothing that they can every say or do that can be said to me to me to hurt me anymore.

• 1 month later...

I suddenly got the urge to poop right before three different exams last year and wished I was wearing at those moments as I was sure I was going to be late for my exams if I went to the washroom (not the case, thankfully). I will probably wear next exam period just in case, but I would prefer not to drop a deuce mid exam as I gotta take public transit home and that'd be real lame to

I'll be going back to school next week and for the entire fall season,I decided to go ahead and stockpile on various ABDL style diapers (Bambino, ABU, Tyakbles, etc.). I'm glad I did as I'll be able to wear throughout the semester in class. =D

• 6 months later...