LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jeremy Kyle

The woman from 15 stone babies who runs an AB nursery with her husband has been on Jeremy Kyle talking about it.
There's a short clip on youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvpmLnn0apw )
I don't know what to think about it, she's sweet as anything but it Jeremy Kyle so it's never going to show it in a good light.

I wish they would just stop going on TV... It isn't doing anything good for anyone at this point.

I think they think they will get advertising for their nursery, but I think it puts people off going more than it makes people want to go.

My first impression upon seeing the clip was the obvious hostile, accusatory tone of the host, as if he were trying to trap her into admitting to something horrible. The questions themselves were not offensive, but his attitude made the interview seem more like an interrogation. At several points he leaned forward and appeared to get in her face.

I remember watching that Episode of Jeremy Kyle and it's not often that something like this appears on the show as it's mostly DNA, Lie Detector results and accusations of cheating, stealing and such

I have been to Nursery Thymes when it was in Yarmouth and again in Portsmouth. Maxine was very nice and very good at what she does. I loved it. Now for the BUT. I know that they have moved again and I would be tempted to visit again, but I feel that they have courted the media so much that they will now be in danger of press intrusion. I would be worried that I might be the subject of a press or TV investigation. I couldn't cope with being "outed" in a very public way, so sadly, I won't be visiting again. It's a shame, because I enjoyed going and the fee wasn't over the top.

Second part below, and I think they handled it very well, and one of the best shows on the topic. For some reason the host just doesn't get it and it seems the audience did. He continually (Host) didn't understand or believe when she said Millions (Bit much) are into it. Had they said 10's of thousands around the world and given a more firm number for a specific area that might have helped some, but all in all I think they got the point across.

I have been to Nursery Thymes when it was in Yarmouth and again in Portsmouth. Maxine was very nice and very good at what she does. I loved it. Now for the BUT. I know that they have moved again and I would be tempted to visit again, but I feel that they have courted the media so much that they will now be in danger of press intrusion. I would be worried that I might be the subject of a press or TV investigation. I couldn't cope with being "outed" in a very public way, so sadly, I won't be visiting again. It's a shame, because I enjoyed going and the fee wasn't over the top.

Had I seen the second part first, I might have had a whole different impression of the show--the host isn't as confrontational, and Maxine and Derek come across as well-spoken and respectable. I was expecting far, far worse.

As to the Jerry Springer comparison, I don't know--Springer circa 1993, maybe, but not quite the spectacle Springer became later.