LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

10-06-2015 Journal for All

DailyDi

On days I get up late, someone else can start the daily journal so folks aren't posting in yesterday's.

Northshore Supreme was my overnight choice. Still wearing it as it's nowhere near capacity and I have poor control in the morning, so won't change until after coffee and email.

Bought a new dollie yesterday. If you don't know, I collect Cabbage Patch Kids and they recently switched to a new company to make them, so there's a lot of updated designs to collect. Strange thing for a boy to collect, I know, but I grew up in the 80's and Cabbies were THE toy of the day and I loved my "best friend" when we were finally able to find one.

Last of the art came in for the coloring book today. Going to finish up the book now and get it to printing. Love the designs my artist came up with.

For whatever reason I've been feeling down all day today. I don't know why.

I wrote some story, played some guitar and played some games. In other words, I did what I normally do to cheer myself up but none of it worked today, just been a bit miserable the whole time. I even put a nappy on for the first time in a month or so but it didn't really do anything for me. On the plus side my fiance got strong hints at work about a promotion so that would be cool.

I think it has just been one of those days for me where I never really got going!

Went to work today, and got duped into taking a gigantic delivery of 5/8" Drywall out. Up stairs, down hallways etc. I was ready for beer o'clock at 0900 this morning.

I've been putting up my huge indoor Halloween display since sunday (it takes several days as they are all Department 56 buildings and accessories) only to find that one of the new pieces I bought was not in the box. It seems when I picked it up in the store, I got the empty box for the one that was out on display! Since I was a good 45 minutes away from the place and the only route was on back roads, I had to go back yesterday to exchange the empty box for one with the actual item. It was an unexpected trip but on the other hand, they gave me a big discount on other stuff I picked up for my trouble