LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mac && Oaklee

Cute_Kitten, you beat me to the "aww" but mine was going to be "awwwwwwwww". the paci did work magic. In a way it was awful that Oaklee had to hear about Mac's fear of catching something from Sayla, but she opened up at least. That's huge. I don't know how Oaklee is going to react now. Things were seeming to be on such an upswing. I want to think things will continue to develop in positive ways for our two "sisters"...

I don't like this. I'm worried about what happens next. Poor Missy - she expected that Oaklee would step in and try to get Mac to go get tested and treated. It's not good when he withdraws like this. Poor Mac. I wanna slap Oaklee. I fee bad for him, but I wanna slap him.

• Like 1

It almost seems that oaklee actually has nothing to say, like he actually doesn't have any feelings towerds things in his life. It sounds sociopathic, but that may not be the case. From the evidence given, oaklee seems to have lost his empathy. Which leads but is not exclusive to being

For me, a major draw to your work is that there is always a degree of self-awareness of how fucked up the situations are, which serves the dual purpose of assuaging guilt of having the sort of fantasies described, and of distilling what makes them appealing.

Graphic rape scenes are usually a turn off for me, but I'm quite enamoured with Sayla as perhaps the quintessential predatory trans girl. The scourge of women's locker rooms and bros clubbing for an easy lay, whose STDs are less virulent than the psychic contagions her body carries, problematizing the sex and gender of her victims. I'm hoping for a sequel in which she is recruited by queer militants to use her seductive powers for good. Or she could redeem herself through a bashing back scene with Oaklee's dad.

You also perfectly capture the powerlessness, confusion, and ineptitude of adolescence, the omission of which too often kills my suspension of disbelief when reading high school romances. Mac && Oaklee's conversations are incredibly frustrating to read, as they should be.

On the one hand it's all so simple but on the other hand, so very complex. He's been right on the edge and I'd been afraid for him (as Mac as well) - and he continues to be, but in a much different way. She's just gone to the baby sister mode for him which he's liked before. I think it's in part because he's being cared for like his own mother never did. But it seems more than that too. The sort of flashbacks to Sayla are obviously very disturbing to him and while it seems a bit strange that he can either work himself out of it or allow Mac to work him out of it is huge.

HE'S TALKING!! He said the words - he admitted his thoughts. This is SO huge!! Oaklee!! Girlfriend! Little Sister! Don't stop now! This is so hard, but knock it off and let Mac - maybe Missy - maybe a therapist - help! Making the concession that you actually deserve better than you have is enormous. This is such a big corner he's turned. He's getting dressed with her right there - she's hugging him with her wet diaper showing. This is so intimate and touching. Thank you two for finally getting them this far! I want to jump into the story &&& give him a huge hug. && then come back and give each of you a hug.

OH! And by the way! Pudding! Laxatives?? Really??? Ugh. No wonder you made that face Sophie! But you're working on Audrey and Stacey again?? You're already giving me something to read after we're done here? Oh Bless You!! I don't think I want to read this and start that at the same time, but I'm excited about re-reading A&S. Sophie, you may remember why this was so very special to me personally.

So now he's practically overflowing and running off at the mouth! ...by comparison. Mac did so well and just now, Missy did so well. He's still stumbling but this continues to be headed in a better direction... I think... Still a bit afraid of Saturday. I agree w Missy. This could be dangerous.

Generally speaking, and this isn't hard and fast, the character color dictates the perspective of the narrative. But Sophie and I each assign a main character each, whom is written in first person. With most other characters, they're written in third person and the narrative perspective changes to match their view of things.