LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm so sad

I haven't worn since before coming to college for the semester. It was by my own choice, I was getting bored so I figured a break would do me good. Now after about a month of big girl panties I'm ready to go back to diapers ... The only problem is I left my stash at home. I could go buy more, but I'm not sure how to bring up the notion to my boyfriend... He's told me before he wants to get involved with my diapers, but I'm scared to bring up. So now I'm scared and sad and too much of a baby to fix it

Just sit down with him and tell him you miss diapers. If he wants to get involved, you have no reason to be scared. You just need to muster up the courage to talk with him. Any relationship is about communication. Even if you do not say anything, there's a huge chance that he will pick up on your sadness and ask what's going on.

If he has said he wants to get involved he won't mind you bringing it up and getting some.

If you are worried about talking to him might I suggest you send him a message by e-mail or tell him by text or skype or something. When I have things I need to tell someone and I think it would be hard to do face to face I sent a detailed message to them and give them some time to digest it before they respond.

I hope you find a good way to talk to him, I'm sure after you talk about it you will feel a ton better.

If your boyfriend already wants to get more involved with your diaper then your reaction shouldn't be scared. If anything, get excited over it because now you will be able to enjoy two things you really like at the same time!

I agree with Brian - unless your BF is just humoring you, but by his reaction, I'd say you're really lucky and you should go for it.

I hate to "join the chorus," but I'm with what everyone else here is saying. If your boyfriend is as interested as he claims to be, you have nothing to worry about and should honestly just go for it. Your boyfriend will likely be pleased that you're allowing him to join in more, and based on what you've said, it sounds like he's fully prepared to participate. You're incredibly lucky, not everyone has a partner whose that enthusiastic about this sort of thing, which is sadly both a reality and a shame, because it's the kind of thing that can really work wonders at bringing couples together under the right circumstances. It sounds like you're in the perfect position to share this special part of who you are with your boyfriend Bows and Ribbons, and I'd strongly encourage you to do so.

I haven't worn since before coming to college for the semester. It was by my own choice, I was getting bored so I figured a break would do me good. Now after about a month of big girl panties I'm ready to go back to diapers ... The only problem is I left my stash at home. I could go buy more, but I'm not sure how to bring up the notion to my boyfriend... He's told me before he wants to get involved with my diapers, but I'm scared to bring up. So now I'm scared and sad and too much of a baby to fix it

what are you scared about? he knows you like diapers, he wants to be involved, it sounds like you just need a push or something

It's not so much wearing diapers around him as it is calling him out on his word. He told me he wants to be involved, to bring them into the bedroom. I just have no idea how to initiate it. Diapers have really been a solo thing.. I just really enjoy wearing them... My boyfriend isn't particulary dominant or "daddy like" so I don't even know what to do. When I asked what he wants he said "what ever you want"....

If your boyfriend has no prior experience with diapers, he probably has no idea at all of how he wants to be involved - because he really has no idea what the whole thing is about! On the other hand, it doesn't really sound as if you are all that interested in having him get involved, or really don't know just HOW involved you want him to get. You need to give it some thought and decide if you do want him involved and if so, just how you want him involved.

If you do decide to have him become part of your diaper enjoyment, you might start by simply letting him know when you are wearing one, or letting him watch you put them on. If you let him watch, give him some instruction while you are doing it, such as "I need to tug it snug in this direction so the legs don't leak." Later on you may want to allow him to help you put one on, and hints like that will make it easier and less embarrassing for him.

Also, have you considered that by showing the interest he has in your wearing diapers that he might consider doing so as well? Perhaps that has an influence in his asking to become involved. Might not be a bad idea to have a chat with him about the whole diaper thing. It would be a good opportunity for you to tell him what you have told us - that you are not used to "sharing" your diaper experiences and it might take a little time for you to warm up to the idea.

Just my 2

It's not so much wearing diapers around him as it is calling him out on his word. He told me he wants to be involved, to bring them into the bedroom. I just have no idea how to initiate it. Diapers have really been a solo thing.. I just really enjoy wearing them... My boyfriend isn't particulary dominant or "daddy like" so I don't even know what to do. When I asked what he wants he said "what ever you want"....

just put one on, and if you two are,,,, tender with each other, you might ask him to guess what is under your pants when you go to initiate,,, relations, or if you arent,,,, tender with each other, just ask if he minds you wearing one around him, and i think he will say its ok or even ask you to wear them more often. the first step is always the biggest when it comes to anything, after that the proceeding steps are easier with the momentum behind them.

Guest inloveanddiapers

Oh wow! That is so super exciting!!! Make the most out of the situation for both of you by being open and sharing your feelings as they come up. If you feel uncomfortable, let it be known... Same goes for if you enjoy something, verbalize it. Open communication during

BowsAndRibbons, that really sounds like a great first time compared to what most people likely go through. Sure, your boyfriend may have set the tabs weird, and sure he got lost in the movie and accidentally prevented you from finishing your orgasm, but at least everything he did was well-intentioned, and as you've already pointed out, things will go more smoothly with time.