LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I think I found a new login gremlin.

I don't believe I've seen this discussed before, and I don't see any posts about it, so... when I go to login, I'm now taken to what looks like a login screen for if someone enters there password incorrectly. I did this about five times before I was ready to give up and clicked on the "DD" logo to get back to the main forum page. Upon doing this, I was logged in. As far as I can tell, the board is logging me in, but it's not actually "confirming" that login and is just throwing up a page asking me to continue logging in in some sort of loop. If I click off that page though, things seem to work just fine. Is anyone else having that problem?

I don't believe I've seen this discussed before, and I don't see any posts about it, so... when I go to login, I'm now taken to what looks like a login screen for if someone enters there password incorrectly. I did this about five times before I was ready to give up and clicked on the "DD" logo to get back to the main forum page. Upon doing this, I was logged in. As far as I can tell, the board is logging me in, but it's not actually "confirming" that login and is just throwing up a page asking me to continue logging in in some sort of loop. If I click off that page though, things seem to work just fine. Is anyone else having that problem?

When I sign in, it tells me "the page you requested does not exist", but I have been signed in, can click on 'Forums' and then everything is normal.

I was just going to post something similar.

Over the last few days, each time I log into the site and *very* carefully type in my password, it is not accepted. I can type this in 2-4 times making sure that it is not a typo. I then need to request my password to be reset. I reset the password and the next day the same thing happens.

Something is going on that the passwords for authentication are not being accepted.

It's Sunday morning and I'm unable to log in on my Iphone and I suspect it may be part of this same problem here. I didn't have any trouble logging in on the PC however. I use my phone most of the time so I hope this gets fixed soon.