LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

sleeping in nappies

wolfie1807

One good diaper. I don't know anything about cloth but as far as disposables, it's got to be dry24 / 7. Maybe a booster or 2 but it's been my experience that the boosters can cause the stream to divert to one side or another and leak out the sides before having a chance to absorb. I usually just wear a dry24 / 7 by itself.

I only have trouble getting to sleep if I am wet. Wearing a diaper and going to sleep with a pacifier in my mouth gives me the deepest sleep and relaxation I can imagine. Sometimes it may only be a few hours (I norally only sleep about 5), but when I wake up...

• 3 weeks later...

I now wear terry's nappies and plastic pants nightly ,but when i first started getting interested in wearing nappies at night i found i couldn't sleep through the night because it was a new experience that i was excited about. I kept trying and eventually did sleep through the night in a wet nappy which felt really good,after that i slowly got more in the routine and habit of wearing nappies at night and finally went nightly last year.

• 4 weeks later...