LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ellie's Eye-Opening Experience (A Diaper Dimension Story)

This will be interesting. I think as readers what Zinaya said may be true, however, I for one will give you latitude and not criticize what you come up with. I know you'll be making a strong effort to keep the characters true.

Ellie had her head to one side, with the right side of her face pressed into the soft pillow of the stroller, and so her eyepatch was hidden from view and hadn

Interesting how both girls are settling into the "baby" life. I do like that Chase is similar to how Katie is and has settled down. Part of me would love to know more about the games they play with each other. The sightseeing sounds promising.

You've done an excellent job of introducing Chase and Emily into your story. I think the attraction to the physical attentiveness would end up being appealing to just about anyone - if it real and sincere, as it seems it is in both Chase and Katie. We haven't seen enough to know exactly how EmEm has adapted. Unless a lot of time has passed, I can't imagine Emily adapting to the baby role as much as Ellie has; maybe the difference is only in the extent. Regardless, they are going to enjoy the company of each other.

I have another theory to explain. Why Chase said, secrecy, by Emily?

Possibly, it's been several years (and some events, unknown). That have joined Chase and Emily. Now secret that Emily and EmEm are the same person. It is no longer a secret.

The toy story sounds interesting and I am glad there are a number of different littles in this story. However, I still am somewhat curious or something of that nature regarding the way Chase is treating Emily. It just seems different from the original and extremely similar to your characters. I do also admit there wasn't much knowledge or written about Chase and Emily past the last chapter so I guess there is room for innovation. But I am still enjoying the story. I am glad Maya was mentioned again and look forward to seeing that side of the story continue.

I actually more or less created Elizabeth/Betty and Brianna for the purpose of 'giving them up for adoption', to see what others could do with them (besides, if I do them, it'll almost-certainly end up far too much like this story - I'm not too good at straying 'outside of formula', and it would be a disservice to them to make their story almost a 'carbon copy' of this one.

-------------------------------

As they entered the toy-store, they were met by the sounds of excited children talking and shouting and playing, together with some toys making various noises, and by the sight of a big, spacious place full of bright colors, with toys of all shapes & sizes, as kids and their parents or older siblings moved about to & fro.

I think the adult/combined rattle incident will be very interesting to read about. Definitely going to make Ellie a little uncomfortable. Further I am glad the girls are getting a long and wonder where this might lead for the future of the story. Additionally the slight mentioning a of Maya through the story keeps readers aware of her and also that she hasn't been forgotten. Is Ellie going to get any baby food at all? I know Katie said not really and she does breastfeed but I am still curious. Looking forward to more

The afternoon went well enough, the quartet enjoying themselves as Chase led them through the city. After a short rest at the park, they

Well school is important and I guess I can wait. I am curious as to when Maya will be officially moving in and what happens from there. Also are the Talons going to re enter the picture at all? Or is Ellie ever going a daycare or something or be babysat? I am purely curious but I do like the way the story continues to progress. Good luck with your paper.

Another cute chapter. Darned if Chase doesn't have that 'magic spot' down! "Press here and the baby poops!" Of course she's got to be just about ready anyway, And breast feeding really puts them in a semi-trance!

As Ellie opened her mouth for Katie to push in another spoonful of cereal, she wiggled a little in her seat, making her light-pink diaper-exposing frilly dress sway a little, feeling the super-soft, thick, amply baby-powdered diaper (currently a pink one) shift beneath her butt as she was seated in the big, surprisingly comfy new high-chair. She looked out the window, seeing the overcast sky; there was supposedly a high chance of rain this afternoon/evening, though

Phew! Just a bit of stray... at least we've gotten that question out of the way! And here's a believable reason for a little already being babied to call her mommy "Mommy"!

I really hope this doesn't cross any boundaries or break any rules...

-------------------------------

An hour after that last scene, Jessica had arrived, bringing Maya with her; Tim was busy at work for the day. Predictably, Jessica spent quite a bit of time fussing over her

I don't think I crossed any lines as you mentioned earlier in the story this would likely occur. I am a little curious how Katie will react when she learns Jessica did it first rather than her but am I still think it was a good chapter. Is Jessica gonna do a similar act to Maya in the next chapter or will Katie do it again with Ellie. Also what errand did Katie need to run? I find it odd, she had to run out considering the day's events, but I imagine that might become clarified in the next segment. Looking forward to more.