LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going to College

I'm going to college in a week where I will have very little privacy. Sleep with roommate, communal bathroom, etc. Will it be at all possible to wear diapers there? Or will I have to give if up for a few months? My parents don't know and I'd prefer if no one did. Thanks!

How are we supposed to know? It doesn't sound like you will have much of a chance but we don't know if your room mate will be in the room much, if there is storage space, or anything else!

You are going to have to get there and see what its like and then use your judgement.

You may also want to consider telling your room mate right off the bat. Just tell him you have periodic bladder issues that flare up from time to time, and that sometimes you need them a lot, while other times your fine without them. Also ask him to please keep it low key and not to make a big deal about it. This was, you will get to wear when ever you want to without having g to stress about it (you'll have plenty of other stress in college).

• Like 1

I'm going into my sophomore year now and am excited to have my own studio apartment just off campus so I can basically wear without worry for the first time. Last year I tried to wear But

I wear in the dorms. My advice is to get a storage container or lock box to keep your diapers in. Know your roommates schedule and always have pants on over your diaper. Use plastic bags to dispose of the soiled ones. Bring your bags to the dumpster, don't leave it in the communal garbage. My roommate found my stash on accident, and I told her I was prone to bladder infections, it was better to be safe than awkward. She left it alone. I would tell your roommate something similar so he doesn't freak out.