LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Delivery Man / Open Box. Grr!

I just got two cases of diapers, a case of vlesi slips, and a case of Senset immobiles. Well, the van pulls up on my drive, and I go out to help, as I know it's going to be 2 boxes. What do I see? The delivery man putting a pack of vlesi slips back into the open box!!! I mean it wasn't partially open, but totally open; medisave had done a *really poor* job of taping up that box. It looked like they'd left the clear tape from the factory as is and not put any brown tape over the top. My private order is my private ortder, and I don't see why I should feel embarrased, out of principle, I mean it's someone elses f**k up, excuse my language. Really makes me quite angry to think of the lack of thought and the carelessness that must have gone into that. I don't think I'll be ordering from medisave again. I'll complain to them and put my point across, and see what they say.

NOT a happy bunny. :angry::angry::angry:

That's nasty dude! You should complain to them. They need to know that they have to do a better job of packaging up their shipping orders.

Totally unacceptable. I'd be highly annoyed as well if that happened to me.

That sucks but it could have been a lot worse. What if he left the open box outside your door?

This is the very reason that I don't order my diapers. I would rather just go to the store and

buy what I need. Although the thought of a stranger knowing that I am buying and/or wearing diapers is a turn on, I certainly don't want my friends and neighbors to know. I would have a very hard time living that down!

A similar thing happened to me when I ordered from medisave. I ordered one pack and it came in this box which was way too big for it. There was loads of brown tape around the bottom of the box as if the box was ripped or something. Then because it was so big, the top was pushed in a little bit. I don't know if anything could be seen through it though.

I agree. That's a very poor way to do business, and if i were you, I would run, not walk to a more reliable distributor, and if needed, just ask the new distributor for more discreet packaging. Makes me wonder what the delivery man was doing, handling that one pack. What you get sent to you is nobody else's business except your's. And that is one reason why I find it just as easy going to a store and buying my supplies. Hope you find a more reliable, respectful outfit soon.

As you say, private IS private and NOT for anyone eye's to see, you could phone them and give them a really hard time and tell them you have/will place your complaint on the internet, perhaps even mentioning DD as it seems to be well known, that should start the wheels turning and get some sort of apology from them if that is what you want!

Best of luck :beer:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

I ordered a dozen cloth adult diapers from a Tidee Didee in Sacramento and they put what I ordered on the mailing label. The UPS man had a big smile while I was signing for my box. I really didn't care about the privacy and thought it was kind of funny myself.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

I just got two cases of diapers, a case of vlesi slips, and a case of Senset immobiles. Well, the van pulls up on my drive, and I go out to help, as I know it's going to be 2 boxes. What do I see? The delivery man putting a pack of vlesi slips back into the open box!!! I mean it wasn't partially open, but totally open; medisave had done a *really poor* job of taping up that box. It looked like they'd left the clear tape from the factory as is and not put any brown tape over the top. My private order is my private ortder, and I don't see why I should feel embarrased, out of principle, I mean it's someone elses f**k up, excuse my language. Really makes me quite angry to think of the lack of thought and the carelessness that must have gone into that. I don't think I'll be ordering from medisave again. I'll complain to them and put my point across, and see what they say.

NOT a happy bunny. :angry::angry::angry:

I ordered a dozen cloth adult diapers from a Tidee Didee in Sacramento and they put what I ordered on the mailing label. The UPS man had a big smile while I was signing for my box. I really didn't care about the privacy and thought it was kind of funny myself.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

Are their diapers good? I have not seen anything about their adult cloth diapers on their web site...

Thanks,

CDL

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

I had a similar thing happen when I ordered from a company in Canada. Diapers were clearly listed on the customs label. These came through the Post Office, and I had to go sign for them.

Thats why i have never ordered online, hope you enjoy your nappies all the same. :boxing:

I order from online all the time. The best results i've had have been from FED EX. The companies i've ordered from were i believe the diaper super store, allegra medical and ummm oh yeah XPMEDICAL. Mostly i get from xpmedical and they have been great so far. Never had an issue with my packages yet. I usually wasn't around for them either though. I'm of 2 minds about it all. 1. Is that what you don't know won't hurt you so if you don't see the package torn and completely open etc. unlike how you found it then everything is cool. 2. on the flip side to that it is your PRIVATE business and they should CERTAINLY be more discrete about it all by protecting your order / your privacy. I would feel worse getting in a store though just feels more nerve wracking for me.

Cwick out.

Thats why i have never ordered online, hope you enjoy your nappies all the same. :boxing:

I order from online all the time. The best results i've had have been from FED EX. The companies i've ordered from were i believe the diaper super store, allegra medical and ummm oh yeah XPMEDICAL. Mostly i get from xpmedical and they have been great so far. Never had an issue with my packages yet. I usually wasn't around for them either though. I'm of 2 minds about it all. 1. Is that what you don't know won't hurt you so if you don't see the package torn and completely open etc. unlike how you found it then everything is cool. 2. on the flip side to that it is your PRIVATE business and they should CERTAINLY be more discrete about it all by protecting your order / your privacy. I would feel worse getting in a store though just feels more nerve wracking for me.

Cwick out.

Guest diamondback688

i order my diapers exclusively from xpmedical.com...the only thing that i dont like about ordering from them is that the cases of Molicare Super Plus i order come in marked boxes...i dunno why they dont ship them in unmarked boxes...it might say on the site somewhere, but i havent read anything...

i order my diapers exclusively from xpmedical.com...the only thing that i dont like about ordering from them is that the cases of Molicare Super Plus i order come in marked boxes...i dunno why they dont ship them in unmarked boxes...it might say on the site somewhere, but i havent read anything...

I've had good experience with:

XP medical

ABAIP

diapersuperstore

and with a private mailbox ($10 per month) in what is now a "UPS Store"...

but these are all US distributors sending to my US address..

• 3 weeks later...

I've had good experience with:

XP medical

ABAIP

diapersuperstore

and with a private mailbox ($10 per month) in what is now a "UPS Store"...

but these are all US distributors sending to my US address..

I have been contemplating a UPS store mailbox for the same purpose. But I heard that a lot of the suppliers use UPS and that UPS won't deliver to PO boxes. Does the same apply to these? It would be funny to learn that UPS won't deliver to the UPS store!

A similar thing happened to me when I ordered from medisave. I ordered one pack and it came in this box which was way too big for it. There was loads of brown tape around the bottom of the box as if the box was ripped or something. Then because it was so big, the top was pushed in a little bit. I don't know if anything could be seen through it though.

Ooh Medisave bad experiences! :excl::angry:

The killer blow to them for me was when they wrapped a my pack of Tena Maxi's in a binbag, bound it with tape and slapped a mailing label on it. I kid you not. You couldn't see what was inside but you could flippin feel it! Honestly, I could have :bash: them...

Back in the days about 4 years ago when they were virtually the only online supplier who carried the full Tena Slip range, they were fantastic. But these days, they've grown too big for their boots and they're overpriced. Now I go to Dorset Nursing Supplies instead...

The last delivery I got, when I answered the door I surprised the deliveryman. He tried to read my name off the address and realized that he couldn't pronounce it. Then he looked at the box trying to figure out what it was and ended up just saying, "Here's your, uhhh box." I thanked him and closed the door, then started laughing. It was kind of fun to see him all flustered.

I have been contemplating a UPS store mailbox for the same purpose. But I heard that a lot of the suppliers use UPS and that UPS won't deliver to PO boxes. Does the same apply to these? It would be funny to learn that UPS won't deliver to the UPS store!

Umm, the problem with UPS delivering to P.O. boxes (not the same as a rented Private mailbox, which is *not* at the post office) is that the US Postal service is protecting it's monopoly. UPS stores accept packages from all carriers --- UPS, FedEx, USPS, you name it....

Also, the better suppliers *prefer* to use their favorite shipper...but can generally also use the USPS, if you ask ahead of time and are willing to pay a bit extra for the trouble.

Dill Pickle

Umm, the problem with UPS delivering to P.O. boxes (not the same as a rented Private mailbox, which is *not* at the post office) is that the US Postal service is protecting it's monopoly. UPS stores accept packages from all carriers --- UPS, FedEx, USPS, you name it....

Also, the better suppliers *prefer* to use their favorite shipper...but can generally also use the USPS, if you ask ahead of time and are willing to pay a bit extra for the trouble.

Dill Pickle

Can the government really be called a monopoly?

By the way as understand how the law is, everytime you use someone other than the USPS you or they are breaking th law. So that would make it a legal monopoly.

Yea, I've had the same thing happen to me from Kckmedical ($12 bag of abena xplus larges) I had the boxes delivered to my neighboring house (no residence, however someone does own it and checks back once in a while, but only on mondays and fridays), so Kck usually delivers via FedEx and once I saw them pull up and drop the package off, I ran nextdoor and to my surprise, the top box flaps were pushed in to where the box was basically open, and the tape was just there barring across the top like normal. The fact of the matter is, they used a box where you would normally get a case and I only got a bag, there's a problem with that. So the box was mostly empty space. Anyway aside from that, I'd recommend this company only if you are willing to deal with a LOT of screw ups. I have had to call them around 5 times and have only ordered from them 4. Basically, the first time I made my billing address my house, and my delivery address to the place next door. Well, FedEx lost the box and I was told I'd get another box out for free, and so I did, but they ended up charging me for it and when I complained, they just stated their restocking fee and shipping charges to send it back (ended up being the same price as to get them). So I just kept them and stuff. Then months later, the parents went out of town for 2 weeks (natually we all know what was on my mind right?) so I ordered again, only this time sending them strait to my front door. Then after not getting my package for another 4 days (they usually get it to me next day, good service if they get it right), and so I called in and they said that they delivered to my neighbors address because they just looked at the address from my previous orders and sent it there. So I called them and they fixed the mistake sending me out a package without letting me know and charging me for it yet again, forcing me to go through all that over the phone crap again, which in the end i just lost again. So I finally got my diapers the last day before my parents got home, which was a HUGE bummer. But now I'm living on my own in an appartment (studio) and all packages are dropped off at my complex manager's place because they are always home and I am not when they deliver. So does anyone know a way to get something delivered to either an appartment or some place private where I can either go pick it up or just answer my door for the fedex dude. Mind you, I get home at 4pm every day, no exceptions, and I don't think they do set delivery times, they just drop it off in accordance to the convienience of their route. Any ideas? thanx

I've only used Medisave that one time. And Autie, I have used Dorset before and will probably use them again.

I used Medisave for a few years while I was at uni... Mostly they were fine but sometimes things that were listed as in stock got back-ordered for weeks and the marked/plastic bag shipping was the final straw. I used Abena themselves a couple of times but they're quite expensive too for some reason. I settled on Dorset Nursing now. As far as I can tell their mail-order department is run by one guy who will go to quite an effort to get things out when they say they will, which is a big plus :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have had great results with duraline dmponline.com they ship well and have free shipping on $25.00

and up. I order tena , molecare, my favorite tranquility atn fast discreet with decent prices, there durex plastic pants are very good.

I had a case of tena ultras shipped to me via fedex ground, the shipper had left the handle holes un taped so the were visible they also were torn open enough to see the bags on both sides, no doubt what was in the box. fedex left the box with my neighbor when i went to get them she said "here they are" it was a little embarrising.

On several occasions I ordered attends from a local medical shop which still carried them.

On an order of several bags, they carried them in the attends cardboard case, and on a time I'd ordered two bags, the delivery person parked accross the street, and carried the bare bags directly to my house. Any neighbor could have seen.

Needless to say, I shop in person now.