LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RELATIONSHIP METAPHOR

But im referring to this journey in terms of a relationship...There are no shortcuts to take when you're with the one you love, plus why would you ever want to take a shortcut in a relationship? Cherish every first together, all those moments you create from the start.

I have driven to the top. At Cumberland Gap in Tennessee. I can't imagine anyone trying to hike that, let alone me with my bad leg and knees. Heck, I admit I had a hard time hiking up from the top parking area to the even higher up overlook.

They don't get it gimmie, because when you are able to hike, you are able to go to a different destination that the cars cannot take you. That said, I love hiking in and of itself, so I would just do it for the fun whenever I have the chance.

I got the metaphor, and it makes sense to a point, but for someone like me who hates hiking it doesn't work as well as it does to someone who likes it!

Picture this....you and your girlfriend are dying to see the view from the top of the tallest mountain in the state. You have two options:

• 2 weeks later...

This girl means the world to me. She can play me like a piano, it's incredible. I have learned, and truly believe she has my best interest at heart, by letting go I trust together we can compose masterpieces. This may sound silly but imagine the teddy bear you've grown up with your whole life, it knows why you cried on Christmas when you 12. The teddy knows how much it hurt when (who you thought) was your first true love cheated on you. Then one day you realize what's been missing your entire life, and tears start showering down on teddy. As you sit there crying the teddy looks up and says, "I love you." That's when you realize your "imaginary" best friend growing up just become "real." Tears fill your eyes as you whisper, "nothing is more beautiful than this right now. You could take every sunrise AND sunset from the beginning of time - mix them all together into a blender - charge $2 or $20 a cup and it wouldn't taste half as absolutely amazing as our love." You look down at the bear, your body radiating with joy, and nod your head, "this is the only thing that's ever been "real" in my life." That's the day the grown up boy become real - the day unconditional love filled his heart for the first time - and he sat there sobbing, hugging the bear, tears streaming down his face.