LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinent newbie from Norway says hello! :-)

Hi and welcome to DD. You're certainly not alone here. I was involved in a car wreck that made me incontinent. It took me several years to realize I really like being in them all of the time. The stupid thing was that I've always liked wearing diapers for as long as I can remember, yet tried to deny it for so long. Just do what I learned to do and enjoy your diapers.

The doctors insisted it's a temporary issue, but eight months in with no real improvement I'm pretty sure it's permanent. I've been wearing diapers 24/7 since I was discharged from the hospital after the accident and in the beginning I hated it. Now I've accepted my fate. It's not the end of the world. Diapers have enabled me to live a fairly normal life and although it sucks sometimes I have more good days than bad.

Hi and welcome to DD. You're certainly not alone here. I was involved in a car wreck that made me incontinent. It took me several years to realize I really like being in them all of the time. The stupid thing was that I've always liked wearing diapers for as long as I can remember, yet tried to deny it for so long. Just do what I learned to do and enjoy your diapers.

hi elliemay,i'm a 60 year old male.i live in Georgia,usa.i have loved cloth diapers most my life as a kid i was an occasional bedwetter.as an adult i have been disabled for nearly 15 years .i have severe arthritis that limits my ability to walk very far.moreso i am diabetic to on several meds daily.on of these meds is a diuretic,it cause you to pee 50 times a day it seems.i diapers every night to sleep so i don't wetthe bed.i also wear when i leave home for move than a few minutes,cause i always have a need to go to restroom.you are not alone and welcome here.hope you will be my friend too?Dennis

hi elliemay,i'm a 60 year old male.i live in Georgia,usa.i have loved cloth diapers most my life as a kid i was an occasional bedwetter.as an adult i have been disabled for nearly 15 years .i have severe arthritis that limits my ability to walk very far.moreso i am diabetic to on several meds daily.on of these meds is a diuretic,it cause you to pee 50 times a day it seems.i diapers every night to sleep so i don't wetthe bed.i also wear when i leave home for move than a few minutes,cause i always have a need to go to restroom.you are not alone and welcome here.hope you will be my friend too?Dennis

Hi Dennis :) One can never have too many friends and I'm here to find more, so of course I'll be your friend. :)

It seems that during a site upgrade attempt some messages were unfortunately lost. Please have patience with us; this doesn't happen too often here, just more than we want it to :whistling: If your message or post seems to be missing try it again ;)