LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AbriForm M4 Discontinued

Kinda getting off topic but the only cloth backed disposables I have found that were decent at all are the Seni line.

Actually, I got a pack of the Seni's from XP when they started offering them, and I'm not at all impressed.

The cloth backed diapers from tranquility work well. I'm not sure what they are called but they are similar to the ATN version just cloth backed. Still they have good absorbency, leg gathers, wetness indicators, and reusable tapes. Another cloth backed diaper that has surprised me are the prevail PM night time diapers. They are a green diaper with two tapes on each side. They don't have leg gathers but they do have good absorbency plus they are pretty cheap compared to other diapers.

They're decent but they still have some of the same issues cloth always seems to have. Mostly that the weaved material is far more prone to stretching than plastic. We've only tried a sample of the Quatros in medium.

I refuse to replace my favorite adult diaper with xp A+ as good as they are, they have a flaw that i can't stand :the top tape isn't high enough. It feels too loose on my waist. Plus the bottom tapes are too close to the top ones. They fix that issue, and i might be happy. But i still won't be able to bear without abena abri forms.i also refuse to wear cloth backs too. I always prefer plastic over cloth.

I'll be upset if the M4 gets discontinued. However, and at the risk of committing heresy, I like the M4 Air Plus almost as much. They're especially handy when discretion's in order. If that's the direction Abena ends up going I won't be devastated, although it'd mean making the 24/7 my go-do diaper.

I wouldn't mind going with conficare 247 but they are on the more expensive side,but they are comfortable as hell though.i order from xp medical their warehouse is located about 60 miles away from where i live so i get my orders in 3 days or less guarantee each time. Great news for us all, they won't be discontinuing the abena M and L 4's.If they were, there would be some kind of notice on the website. Kinda like when they had very little conficare 247's on stock,people had those things on back order for bout 2 or 3 months.with that being said, there is no such notice on the webpage. And if u really want to be sure,just go on the webpage you would order your abri forms from, call the number and simply ask! I'm not gonna worry about a thing son.besides it's time now, for me to try some very high quality nappies like bambinos when i come back from my job, in 3 months. Add much as i love abri forms Ima stay away from them for a while.

So go ahead don't take my word for it, see for yourself=D good luck to you all