LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Packing Diapers

I am just curious if anyone has a handy tip. I am traveling again for two weeks to Alberta for work. When I travel, I typically take my diapers with me to hang out in after work. It is nice to have some time for me to get to regress a little and be myself.

My problem is the last time I traveled for more than a couple of days, my diapers took up half the space of my suitcase. I try to travel light to limit the weight of my suitcase and backpack.

Anyone have any good ideas? I thought about vacuum packing the diapers to save room but don't know if they will go back to size.

Order a case case or a couple of bags and have them sent directly to the hotel for pickup when you arrive, just make sure you order in plenty of time and let the hotel know you are getting a medical shipment and they will hold your supplies for you when you check in,

You can also ask the airline if you take a second bag for medial needs it may fly for free but the direct ship to the hotel might be the best way.

yes, packing diapers certainly does take up a lot of space, even if you cram them in there super tight. Having some shipped to the location or having an extra carry-on/separate bag specifically for diapers are the best options I've come across. If you go with the separate luggage, be wary of the zippers or any sharp points in the luggage bag, they tear holes in diapers like nobodies business, especially if you are packing it full. I find a thin cloth wrapped around your diaper bundle protects them from most pokey, staby things.

Take a few with you and ship the bulk ahead ;) That way you have baggage space, a TSA search won't endanger your careful packing; and if the shipment goes awry you have time to do something about that. Shipping costs should be same for a residence at the hotel's location. Do contact the hotel Concierge first so that they can be ready for this, most will have held packages for clients before so nothing new to them B)

Find a store near where you are staying. Take a few with you in your luggage and just buy a bag there.

Perhaps someone on here from that area can point out the place to go for the brand you want.

And to add, You can indeed Vacuum pack diapers without much problem. I used our food preserver vacuum and was able to get two bags of Molicares into a carry on! ;) When opened they will be a tad smaller but unfolding them and a little hand fluff and stored in the dresser drawer and all is back to normal the next day at the latest. ;)

• Like 1