LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New rp need partner

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I walk over to you with Ashley. "Jaime you're going to have to explain to your boss whats going on with these two." I say sighing a bit. "I don't mind taking care of them but its going to be weird if they miss work without any explanation"

Desmond awoke from his slumber with a whine, rubbing his eyes. He was still dry, and he squirmed on his bottom, giggling at the feeling of the diaper that now spread his legs apart. As he began to squirm, he found his blanket, and clutched it to his stomach, cooing happily. After only a moment of cuddling the blanket, he tired of it, and cooed, "I thiwsty, mama."

Desmond cooed joyously before latching onto the bottle's rubber teat, suckling like a good little baby. He said nothing, choosing to drink slowly, to savor the delicious taste of warm milk as it trickled down his itchy, dry throat. Using both hands, he clutched his blanket even closer to his body, and said nothing as he drank, gurgling in bliss.

Desmond finished his bottle, and set it down. He covered his body with the warm, baby blue blanket, and curled up into a very tight ball. As he slept, thumb in his mouth, he wet himself heavily from the bottle, and from the weakness of his bladder. Squirming in his now soggy diaper, he let out a soft whine of agitation, opening his eyes and tugging on the woman's sleeve. He said nothing, instead choosing to point down at his diaper and whimper, "Wet, mommy."