LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New rp need partner

I'm look into start an rp about two retail associates who care very little about servicing the customer and one customer gets upset and it's them in a position where they either give up their jobs or come with her where they get babied and regressed

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question; since only two babies(to my knowledge) have joined so far, is it alright if I play as the third so someone else doesn't have to use two characters? It's cool if you guys don't want me to ruin your fun, I'm just curious.

(Okay. I guess I'll make the first post.)

Desmond Patterson had always hated his job, and seemed to make little secret of it; each time he had to service a customer, he would wave everything off and try as hard as possible to get himself fired. By some stroke of bizarrely bad luck, he was still working in this dump for the sake of his already perfectly wealthy family, and his annoyingly peppy boss just wouldn't fire him already. On this day, not only had he purposefully spilled something(possibly coffee) on his uniform, but he had worn it in such a way that it flaunted his muscular physique, leaving little to the imagination in almost every regard. He had let the pants sag so his boxers were practically leaping out from above the waistline, his dark brown hair was unruly and greasy, and his glasses(worn purely for show) were broken. Even now, with his feet-one without a shoe and one clad in a black sneaker that obviously did not befit this job-placed onto the desk, his black tie carelessly undone so it practically fell off, he wasn't getting fired. These people were either desperate, or they really didn't want to fire him so he could suffer through more torture, and he bet on the latter with every cent he still had stored up in his "bank account"(located under his mattress). Being a retail associate, he knew that he would have to deal with other human beings(which he hated), so when he saw a customer walk over, he let out a groan, immediently pegging the poor soul as a brainless idiot.

Ashley hated this job that she had gotten because her mother made her get it saying she needed to get a job and start supporting herself. this was the only job she could seem to land. She wanted to just quit but she couldn't so she tried everything in power to get fired so she could play it off as not her fault later on. She was a small girl 5'0", she had black hair, brown eyes, and had a young teen look to herself.

One day, she was sitting at her desk and a customer walked up to her. She hated how they always came to her. She moaned and just to be rude like always trying to get fried she said, "what do you want? Can't a girl get a break around here." She was being really rude. She was even dressed inappropriate for the work plaCe. She was wearing a very short skirt and a tank top that showed a little to mUch. She never dressed like this until today. It was her way of trying to get fired.

"Hiya!' lexie said. she was being annoyingly perky today, probably because she was in a silly mood. "I could use that doll house over there." She sipped a plastic cup full of iced coffee and milk, looking around. She already had a few other things in her cart.

Ashley groaned loudly and grabbed the doll house for her but dropped it breaking it and said, "opps." She did it on purpose trying to get fired again. She didn't even try to pick it up. She just left it there. She said, "why don't you pick that up ma'am since you wanted it?" She was trying to be rude. She just smirked

"are you serious." i said flatly, my mood ruined. i pick one in the back and look around. "can you hand me that tool box up there. i could do it but its kinda high up." i said looking over at the ladder near it.

I smile as I was hoping you would say that. I really wanted to be fired from this job. I sit waiting for you to come back with my manager trying not to look happy so I could put it off as the lady was clumsy and then admit I did it at the last minuts so I got fired.

Jaime came into her job with her usual attitude. She went to her register and clocked in. After doing so she sat down texting away on her phone until she heard something break. She found the spill and the standoff between her coworker and a customer and started to laugh

Desmond watched this go on without saying a word, instead choosing to lean back and relax in his seat so he would get fired. After a moment, he bit his lower lip and his cheeks flushed a very bright pink as he removed his feet from the desk. Squirming restlessly in his seat, he mused as the customer left, "The bitch is finally gone." The teenage boy seemed to be satisfied with this, but decided to say nothing more regarding the matter, instead waiting patiently for the manager to arrive. After all, he was trying to get fired, and ignoring the customers would surely get him booted from his job. However, he still looked rather mortified, squirming and covering himself. His pants were soaked with his urine, and he was trying desperately to hide it.