LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

failblog

I've always love explaining the origin of sagging pants to people. It has even gotten some of them to pull up their pants. Lol.

Fyi, sagging pants originally started in USA prisons. New arrivals would pull their pants down like this to signal prison gangs they were ready to be inducted into a gang by being gang raped in the butt!

Ergo, if you see someone with sagging pants feel free to rape them. They have already given explicit permission by signaling you, so it's OK.

That just make me want to tape or pin my diaper on that much tighter! :o and use more snug plastic pants! .....Sheesh... No one gonnna be going in my back door! :horse:

I know right! Most of the kids doing it are just imitating it because they think it's cool and since everyone else is doing it. Yet they have no idea what it signifies. They are just stupid kids doing stupid stuff. Educate them even a little and amazingly some of them actually stop doing it.

I'm told my definition of "fetish" is wrong since it is out of date... Maybe your definition of what it means when people wear their clothes like that is out of date. It probably did at one point, in one context mean what you guys are saying... But I don't think it means that now and not in the context of these kids doing it.

I'm told my definition of "fetish" is wrong since it is out of date... Maybe your definition of what it means when people wear their clothes like that is out of date. It probably did at one point, in one context mean what you guys are saying... But I don't think it means that now and not in the context of these kids doing it.

It's funny, on a website that has a lot of people worrying about what they wear or moaning that they can't be open with what they wear or worrying about what they wear and what others think... The same group of people are quick to judge someone else for how or what they wear.

You bring up a good point. Yeah it probably doesn't mean that any more, although that is its origin. And hey, I'm wasn't judging on anything more than their actions and just making an observation.

People who want the truth may want to take a look at snopes.com regarding the origin if this fad. Although it is true the fad originated in prisons the assertion it has to do with rape or sexual availability is incorrect. Rather it came to be from ill fitting prison uniforms. Let's try not to further propogate myths ;)

Snugglebear

It seems to be going out of style here (or at least getting to a saner level ;) ) It seems the idio- er, "people"- got tired of having only one hand to use for having to hold their pants up with the other one :roflmao: As if that wasn't apparent from the start (well at least to anyone with half a functioning brain cell still operational :o )