LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

out in a messy diaper?

I was curious if anyone has ever gone out of their home in a messy diaper. I had to last week when i had to go to the bank. I had plastic pants on so i think the smell was concealed.how well do plastic pants hide the smell? I was pretty parinoid but i had no choice that day.has anybody ever gone out like that and how did it go?

I've quadruple-bagged a poopy diaper and it smelled terrible, so I'm going with "not very well". Considering that it only takes a few minutes to wipe and put on a fresh one, I'm surprised you "had no choice" *shrug* That said, I have let loose when in Costco once, but made a beeline to the restroom, and I've gone while out walking.

In my younger days I would leave my house in a messy diaper, did not give much thought about the smell unless I could actually smell it myself.

Now days I always leave home in a clean diaper and when I fill my diaper with poop I go about my day and find a restroom to change when I can as long as I am not stinky. If stinky I find a place to change ASAP.

As one who has enjoyed messy diapers for years, I really think that people can pick up on the smell of poop very quickly.

So I don't go out with a messy diaper, and I have not had an accident while out. I would suggest to be mindful of others and not subject them to a messy diaper unless you have no choice. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

As one who has enjoyed messy diapers for years, I really think that people can pick up on the smell of poop very quickly.

So I don't go out with a messy diaper, and I have not had an accident while out. I would suggest to be mindful of others and not subject them to a messy diaper unless you have no choice. Just my opinion.

Agree with that one.

I have never gone out with a messy nappy on but due to my current problems i never leave the house un nappied and have had a few accidents while out, but i state they were real accidents not as a naughty thing to do.

Maly.

I was curious if anyone has ever gone out of their home in a messy diaper. I had to last week when i had to go to the bank. I had plastic pants on so i think the smell was concealed.how well do plastic pants hide the smell? I was pretty parinoid but i had no choice that day.has anybody ever gone out like that and how did it go?

nope never gone out with a poopy diaper on. But i have pooped in my diaper when out. Had to come home from work today because of an accident in my diaper. got cleaned up and went back to work.Had to take an imodium.