LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambinos sending the wrong order

I took advantage of the Easter sale and bought two cases of medium Classicos. They arrived on Tuesday and they were the wrong size. They had sent large and not only that, they had sent me the wrong diapers, Bellismos. I called them and the voice said they only check their messages once a week very Monday morning so I sent them an email and I am still waiting to hear back.

This happened to me with my very first order from Bambino in 2010. Ordered a 2-diaper sample pack of medium Classico, received 2-diaper sample pack of medium Bianco. Emailed asking if anything could be done. They let me keep the Biancos and sent the Classicos free of charge in maybe around a week or so. I don't know if they'll handle it differently for you since you're ordering cases rather than samplers, though.

A week? What if they had ran out of stock of medium Classico by then? I hope they issue me a refund then if that happens or I will have to go to paypal and issue a refund there. Good thing I have some extra diapers still or else I will have to order again but this time from ebay and it will be Molicare Super Plus if this is not corrected by then. Luckily I have six months to pay the bill before interest so I don't have to pay the bill now. Good thing I checked out with paypal.

This is why I hate having OCD and anxiety. Things like this get to me and I can't stop fretting about it and it gives me lot of stress and it makes me irritable and it's not fair to my children. I don't know what to expect and what is going to happen which is why I posted this thread so I can hear others experience with it who has also gotten the wrong orders in the past.

If they had reliable customer service where they get back to you right away and always have someone on the phone when you call like all the other companies do, this wouldn't be a big of deal and not as big of a problem. I would say this company might not be good for my mental health because of their customer service and the possibility of them screwing up my order.

OP, you posted the thread and within six hours from first to most recent post you've written off what most in the community consider a very reliable provider.

I dread to imagine your stress if you dealt with AB Universe or Aww So Cute!!

Relax... You will be responded to I'm sure of it.

Perhaps if you didn't already take a picture of the package showing the large size label and send them that email as well, and ensure you don't open them whatever the outcome. ;)

All I opened was the boxes, not the packages. Good thing I did or else I would't have known and Bambino might have wondered why I waited two weeks before telling them they sent me the wrong order. When I opened the first one and took out a pack, it said Large so I opened the other box and same thing and I noticed not only had they sent the wrong size, they also sent the wrong brand. I could see it through the package.

Kinda makes me wonder about the mix up, just wondering if someone out there got your two cases of mediums as well. Then they got double trouble....ummmmm twice :P I'm sure they will get you sorted out soon. :)

I had some diapers get sent to my old house in SoCal. They were kind enough to reroute the order, and I ended up loosing one case. Which they sent me free of charge.

Email them and they will fix it for you. Trust me, they are a great company to work with. They may not get back right away but they will make it right. My guess is this isn't the owners only gig.

They finally emailed me and apologized for the mix up and they said they will have OnTrac pick up the cases they sent me and send out my right order today. I guess it's time to tape those boxes back up.

Bambino has always been known for their exceptional service, especially for wrong orders or damaged diapers (pin holes, missing tapes, rips, etc). I am always happy to support them. Now if only they would make their diapers a little longer. >.<

Repaid, Bambinos does sell other diapers, including Abena and Molicare, as well as 'Total Dry', which is what the one person may have received.

Bambino is usually better at their response times from my experience. I have experienced the same exact thing not once but 4 times through the years. I ordered medium Teddy bear diapers, and I received large Classico Diapers. I sent them email, and was told that I would get my correct order.

I would sure like to know what diaper that could be as Bambino doesn't sell a cheap diaper! Not sure what you mean by underoo's diaper as Underoo's to me mean like superman outfit and the bottoms would be like part of his uniform :P

Repaid, Bambinos does sell other diapers, including Abena and Molicare, as well as 'Total Dry', which is what the one person may have received.

Yes sir, quite aware of what they sell, Abena and Molicare are rated as a premium series diaper and Total Dry is their "Civilian" equivalent to the Printed Bambino line, which also has a tape panel. Just don't see which diaper they sell would be as he is describing. All the diapers on their site are from seriously respected companies that all make a pretty decent diaper. I can only assume that just a sample was ordered so not out a great deal of money. Not out to debate what he got just that have no clue what it was, doesn't sound like anything they carry. sounds as though he got a medium vice large as well. Had it been me other than contacting them for a refund/exchange I would have just stuffed it with a couple of baby diapers, turning whatever into a super puffy..super absorbent..super baby looking diaper and went out about my Halloween activities... Just say'n :P