LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do partners not like diapers or AB things?

Let me speak from my personal experience,my wife the first time I told her about it was about 3 yrs into our marriage and she did the normal freak out and that was it.She said it disgusted her and that she never wanted to see me in one ever again.I wore all the years in secret and kept it hidden.In 2010 my wife was involved in an accident at work and her perception of life changed and this gave me a new opertuinity to try to come out about my diaper fetish to her.This time around she did not freak out but listened to what I had to say about it.Today nearly 5yrs latter I wear when I want witch in my case is mostly to bed but if I wear around the house she doesn't care about it, its not her scene but she is willing today to put up with it not like it once was.

My partner’s originally enthusiastic wearing of nappies with me faded across the years to unenthusiastic participation and finally to a kind of tolerance where she doesn’t have much to do with it any more but accepts that once a week or so I will be sleeping next to her in a wet nappy.

I think the majority of spouses/partners, especially the older ones, are working their way thru several stages.

Much like survivors of horrific accidents, etc.

ABDL is not very mainstream, it is quite the unknown to most people.

if the spouse/partner is pretty "vanilla" or from a morally conservative upbringing, it will cause additional anxiety

For my spouse we have been thru Shock at the initial disclosure, Compassion for a brief while.

then Anger and Fear,

Which is where we are today, sort of a truce,

I think the majority of spouses/partners, especially the older ones, are working their way thru several stages.

Much like survivors of horrific accidents, etc.

ABDL is not very mainstream, it is quite the unknown to most people.

if the spouse/partner is pretty "vanilla" or from a morally conservative upbringing, it will cause additional anxiety

For my spouse we have been thru Shock at the initial disclosure, Compassion for a brief while.

then Anger and Fear,

Which is where we are today, sort of a truce,

I have mentioned that they could wear diapers in some circumstances and the result is the same all the time, Ewwwww!

Mostly cause of the peeing on self part

Urine is cleaner than water so where is the problem..

I have mentioned that they could wear diapers in some circumstances and the result is the same all the time, Ewwwww!

Mostly cause of the peeing on self part

Urine is cleaner than water so where is the problem..

urine is cleaner than water?

My situation might not be exactly what's asked for in the original post, as my partner is typically accepting of me wearing diapers at times.

• 3 weeks later...

For my wife I think a man in a diaper was not a man. She made the statement she dealt with diapering 3 children and she would not be diapering to a grown man. She also would not be a mother her husband.

And these people hate their children or others children that wear at the table?....I find the whole thing straight common sense. If one can't rationalize something in their mind there is not much you can do to make them do it. Your born with a certain skill set, some have to be developed a bit or honed, but those without such will never get it, and will find any and all excuse to dismiss their ignorance. It kind of borders on a old joke we had in the Marines. When traveling for school aboard a Army base, I went to use the restroom. Standing next to a few Soldiers. As I completed and zipped up my uniform and was walking out, a Soldier commented, you know in the Army they taught us to wash our hands after we pee'd. I shot back yeah, but in the Marines they taught us not to pee on our hands ;)

I couldn't stand the thought of leaving the head after handling my pp and then sitting down and eating something I just touched with my fingers.