LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quiz Game

Guest diamondback688

Guest diamondback688

i dunno...i dont have an ink jet printer anymore...and i think i also have a bunch of useless information crammed into my head...like i know how to make a lab grown diamond...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably go with Ole' Ben, While the story is great with The Dark Lord, I would tend to go with the good guys. I somehow now relate The Sith to Terrorist of the future.

Can Dogs really see TV?

I was told they can't see in two dimension, but my last dog would sit and watch it, and if there were animals on it would go up and smell. My New doggie doesn't seem to know its there though.

Can Dogs really see TV?

I was told they can't see in two dimension, but my last dog would sit and watch it.

Can't see in two dimensions??????

while i'm at it....Why is it assumed 2 dimendinal beings couln't exsist and if they did what would a golf ball hit into a whole look like in a 2 dimensional world from their pont of view?

Oh and where does the light go when you turn the light off in a room???

Why don't birds get electrocuted when they land on high voltage power lines ? ( I still say my sister came up with the best wrong answer for this) and what was her answer???

And who are all these people following me and why do they say i'm paranoid???

Can't see in two dimensions??????

while i'm at it....Why is it assumed 2 dimendinal beings couln't exsist and if they did what would a golf ball hit into a whole look like in a 2 dimensional world from their pont of view?

Oh and where does the light go when you turn the light off in a room???

Why don't birds get electrocuted when they land on high voltage power lines ? ( I still say my sister came up with the best wrong answer for this) and what was her answer???

And who are all these people following me and why do they say i'm paranoid???

:lol: the birds do get electrocuted if they touch more than one line, fried pigeon :Crylol:

* taps belinda on the shoulder

My question is why do some people who find their way into a chat, do they tell everyone every personal detail and sickness they have ever had and some they have never had?

I thought we banned her? ;) , But I guess the most logical answer is they need someone to talk to, and they found that trust with someone on here!

As with the other questions: Two dimensions as in of the three to which sight is based width, depth and height. That being a tv only produces two height and length and only to a degree of those.

It is two hard to determine the golf ball question, without knowing which two dimensions of the two dimensional world exist.

The lights is easy as energy cannot be destroyed only changed, when the switch to a light is on the energy is converted to both heat, and light. So when that energy is removed, the reaction stops, the heat is slowly cooled, and the light no longer produced, but the light that was is forever continuing outward, of course factoring in if it is then reacted on and changed to some other form of energy.

Birds on a wire: in order for current to flow it must have a path, the paths of electrical wires are seperated in most instances by at least a few inches if not feet, or if not then insulated to keep the path from connecting/shorting out. A bird on one wire does not complete or short the path therefore cannot complete a path for it's dimise, well unless it finds those little boo boo's in the wiring configuration.

Those people following you, in reality is not true your following them, your just heading in the wrong direction, thus the paranora.

Does the term "There is no substitue for displacement" still apply?

Does the term "There is no substitue for displacement" still apply?

No. The term was coined in the late sixtys and seventies when gearheads were looking for the most power out of the engines in their cars. When the Japanese started making high HP numbers with lower displacement engines then everyone jumped on board and started to produce small displacement motors with huge HP numbers. There comes a point in motors when having too much rotating mass is actually a detriment.

Is MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) still viable today and who would most likely be the adversary in a modern cold war?

Right now I can't answer the MAD question..got to think about that one...........

but I have one on my mind and seeing that some of these were a bit technical type questions, here's one....

Why/ how or is the reason that one is able to take 50,000 tons of steel and when placed in the ocean and it doesn't sink to the bottom?

Right now I can't answer the MAD question..got to think about that one...........

but I have one on my mind and seeing that some of these were a bit technical type questions, here's one....

Why/ how or is the reason that one is able to take 50,000 tons of steel and when placed in the ocean and it doesn't sink to the bottom?

Well, we are back to our old friend displacement again. Boyancy works on a simple principle called displacement. Simply put, the more water (volume)a heavy object displaces as it is put into the water, the more likely it is to float. This is why huge ships made from steel can float seemingly with no problems. However, a ship is only the sum of its parts. You couldn't take a steel girder and chuck it into the water and expect it to float because a single girder doesn't displace enough water. And before someone jumps all over me for saying there is no replacement for displacement there really is...its called ballast....but that is a whole other question :whistling:

MAD does still apply, but only in a limited sense. The one place where it is now in action is India/Pakistan. MAD doesn't really apply right now to the US, the only time it would, is if China becomes more belligerent and increases their nuclear stockpile or if Russia returns to what the USSR was. The other enemies of the US don't believe that the US will retaliate in that sort of way.

Where will the next major terrorist event take place or be prevented? By major, I mean a single or coordinated attack that kills at least 500 people.

That's easy. The next terrorist attack will take place where we are least prepared for it. I won't say where, cause terrorists are members of the DD. ;-) Just kidding. Seriously it will still come and it will be where we least expect it. Iraq has nothing to do with it.

Do you believe that e.s.p. is real? (extra sensory perception)

That's easy. The next terrorist attack will take place where we are least prepared for it. I won't say where, cause terrorists are members of the DD. ;-) Just kidding. Seriously it will still come and it will be where we least expect it. Iraq has nothing to do with it.

Do you believe that e.s.p. is real? (extra sensory perception)

I knew you were going to ask that.

Seriously, no, e.s.p. is bunk. The only thing that psychics can predict is that they will end up with your money in their pockets.

Are ghosts real?

Drynot---very good

I'll combine two here, esp & ghosts: Please understand I'm of sane mind(I think) but I have had a couple of "weird" experiences in my life that I can't truely explain; and one too many 'deja vu' instances to be coincendence(sp?)...

Going on similar thoughts: Are we alone out there?....Are there UFO's/extraterrestials out there?

Have you ever put your girfriends, wifes, sisters, or any other women's pants and not notice until it was too late to change?

Yes but err the too late wasn't realy there. And i made off with some of her skirt on the break up rhingomebob but then again she kept some of my top, socks etc so all is just about even.

Errr question errr errr ok why did the Australians put an emu and a roo on their coart of arms thingomebobwhatsyoucanit.

oh and this may sound like a daft question but it's not. What do elephants and groucho marx have in common. And no it's not a joke

Ans1: Because they are indigenous to Australia.

Ans2: Neither leave the ground.

Q: Why do so many people love the number Phi? [NOTE: this is not a misspelling of the number pi"]

Err because neither can walk backwards

answer 2: Elephants can't realy run, they just walk fast with bended knees which they call a groucho marx gait :roflmao:

oooo and Phi is some ratiothingomebobwhatchamecallit ( golden rectangle) and it's why a lot of pictures are pleaseing to look at their compision is using this.

The Hummingbird.

BTW the Groucho/Elephant thing is because they both wear the same pajamas. (While on safari, Groucho says that he woke up and shot an elephant in my pajamas, but that he didn't know how the elephant got in his pajamas.)

How come a SciFi Channel commercial is being circulated as a real UFO sighting?