LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back from dentist

Well there is also the option of finding a dental school near you. They do have instructors right there to make sure the work is done right, but a student would be doing the work. On the plus side they are ultra cheap- because who likes being a guinea pig.

Well there is also the option of finding a dental school near you. They do have instructors right there to make sure the work is done right, but a student would be doing the work. On the plus side they are ultra cheap- because who likes being a guinea pig.

I pay only $16 a month, so under $200 A YEAR FOR $1000 in coverage is worth it to me for those "Oh my god it hurts!" moments in life. I do need to be better about using my free cleanings and screenings though!

That's not bad. When I did a cost benefit analysis a few years ago, I came to the conclusion that I'd be paying far less if I just paid cash. Most years, I was just having semi-annual exams and cleanings.

Yeah, I did not use mine at all in 2014 so those payments and benefits went to waste, but this time it allowed me to do the job right instead of having them pull them just because it's cheaper.

Touch wood.....so far I have had to have nothing done as my teeth are very good and strong. My mum made dam sure we looked after our teeth.

I feel for you all as I would hate to have someone drill into my teeth....ouch!