LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Surgeries ?

I never heard of it before, yet if mistake made that damages say the control function of nerve that contract bladder to fill it, so that it can not full fill with out leaking i guess that be one way, if your can find a doctor that do such a operation not likely but underground ones may for a price, which i am speculating their are such folks that got the skills too. Maybe out of country you could but at a risk high of other things like infections and whom knows what may happen, but good luck if you really feel it best for you be full time incontinent.

There is bladder botox injections which are supposed to render you bladder inactive and prevent you from feeling the need to empty which is supposed to render you incontinent. In reality the botox also causes your sphincter to tighten up. You will need to catheterize until the botox wears off in 3 months and you go back to normal.

There is also a urinary external sphincterotomy. The urologist goes in through your urethra and cuts your sphincter muscle. You will bleed a lot but this will weaken your muscle. It may also need to be repeated to weaken it enough to actually cause incontinence.

I have had gone through both, and I can say NO urologist will perform either operation without clear proof and test results, AND without having first exhausted other options, pills, etc.

There also used to be a stent inserted to hold open your sphincter, however this has fallen out of favor as it's been shown to often cause scar tissue to form, which closes off your urethra and requires more surgery to fix.

Additional surgeries such as removal of the prostrate, a bladder neck incision, bladder neck resectioning, or a bladder outlet diversion will also cause incontinence. Of course these are only done when something else is going on too.

Sorry to say but unless you have a urologist suggest you actually need to be incontinent (usually because you have more serious bladder problems), then you are not going to be able to get it done.

I had even gone so far as to post a bid for the sphincterotomy on medibid.com. I did get a couple of bids for around $5,000,but they were contingent on getting the test result first (urodynamics test at least).

Baby Brian said it all. You may find that black market doctors will perform the surgeries in Mexico or other countries but it is very dangerous and can get very sick or even die. Some of the black market surgeries are done by people who have no medical experience what so ever. And will cost you a pretty penny for a surgery that may not even work. Surgeries are not recommended Brian had a hard time getting it done for medical reasons and has to get a second one cause the first one didn't work. Like Brian said people have become come incontinent by back surgeries gone wrong. I've heard stories of getting the nerves cut to become incontinent and doctors cutting the wrong ones in the black market. I'd say just try the ways mentioned on this forum that doesn't involve surgeries there have been several ways posted some legit and some not you may have to read all the pages in this forum. Also search some of the medicines if you have a medical condition that takes meds some of the medicines cause incontinence.

Baby Brian said it all. You may find that black market doctors will perform the surgeries in Mexico or other countries but it is very dangerous and can get very sick or even die. Some of the black market surgeries are done by people who have no medical experience what so ever. And will cost you a pretty penny for a surgery that may not even work. Surgeries are not recommended Brian had a hard time getting it done for medical reasons and has to get a second one cause the first one didn't work. Like Brian said people have become come incontinent by back surgeries gone wrong. I've heard stories of getting the nerves cut to become incontinent and doctors cutting the wrong ones in the black market. I'd say just try the ways mentioned on this forum that doesn't involve surgeries there have been several ways posted some legit and some not you may have to read all the pages in this forum. Also search some of the medicines if you have a medical condition that takes meds some of the medicines cause incontinence.

HA, my top and most serious bid was from Mexico- a really big medical/vacation facility in Baja of all places. And fyi, I've already had 2 sphincterotomies done and I still need a 3rd one done- so yeah they aren't as effective as I was lead to believe. I can't imagine paying over $15,000 with 3 trips to Mexico just to have gained full incontinence. Glad my doctor finally saw what I've been saying for the last 15 years and actually believed I needed this.

Thanks for the update Brian.

If you wanna go incon a "Safe" Way, (NO surgeries required at all!) simply wear diapers 24/7. In time, you will lose control, believe me my friend. It works, almost lost my urinary control due to my body getting used to just ( Going) whenever. so, in turn, this will save you Thousands of $$$$$$ and countless hours of research.

If you wanna go incon a "Safe" Way, (NO surgeries required at all!) simply wear diapers 24/7. In time, you will lose control, believe me my friend. It works, almost lost my urinary control due to my body getting used to just ( Going) whenever. so, in turn, this will save you Thousands of $$$$$$ and countless hours of research.

There are a number of here who would disagree with your statement.

Have you actually been wearing diapers 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 1/4 days per year for 10 years??

It isn't as simple as wearing diapers all the time; you have to use them whenever you feel the slightest need to go. If you aren't diapered, you go anyway, no matter what, no matter where, no matter when. You can't be incontinent when it's convenient and continent when wetting is inconvenient.

Make it a habit of keeping your bladder sphincter relaxed. When that habit is deeply ingrained enough that you no longer have to consciously think about it, you'll be incontinent.