LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

cAN i SWEAc

Goerge

Well he did just swear so I guess you can. Most people find it rude to expand your vocabulary though, so when asked not to its usually nice to tone it down or stop.

I'm still not sure what he is "rockin" that would give him heartburn though. Do most drugs/cigarettes even do that (unless you're eating them)? Getting banned from chat might do that if you get stressed out over it. But that wouldn't account for the bad grammar or yelling in all caps.

Yeah, maybe we should get a little more clarification.

Hey; it is George, what more is to be said? Heartburn can be a symptom of several things such as ulcers. if it is the kind that comes up into the throeat, that is called "GERD' for "gastro entero reflux disease" or "ART" for "acide reflux disease". Often ti si a result of a "hiatial hernia" The cover of the stomach does not close proplerly and allows the contents to gurgle up into the esophagus. I have that. It appears to be hereditary. That calls for something like Zantac, Pepsic or oone of the Nexuim meds (which I cannot use because I get the nasty side effectsP. It also calls for a trip to the doctor's office and an upper GI endoscopy