LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onesies

Guest diamondback688

Guest diamondback688

Hey all...I am thinking of buying a onesie to prevent sagging and stuff...does anyone know any reputable sites? im not looking for one with a print, just a plain white one...

Diamondback, I've used DiaperConnection for mine. I believe they have white, for when I'm out in public I usually wear a dark navy blue (have 2 of them) I thought the price was good & I am satisfied with the quality. I tried Anglefluff ONCE. quality avaverage price way too high for what I got..

AdultClothDiaper and DiaperConnection are the same business. They have two web site portals: AdultClothDiaper aimed at the incontinent community and DiaperConnection aimed at the ABDL community. Verify, if you wish, by checking the "Contact" page at both sites. They both have the same address in Utah:

131 West 7065 South

Midvale, UT 84047

Another source is BabyKins. You can order their onezies by phone (diapers can be ordered online). Tho it's not on their website, I have a 2004 price list (which they will email on request) which shows these prices:

Reg Onezie - US$25 (with print - $30)

Laptop collar - US$30 (with print - $35)

Kins lists FetWare and DiaperStation as retailers for their products in the USA. When I look at these retailer pages, tho, it is impossible to get the prints avaliable on the Kins site, and if you like the laptop collar, these are harder yet. The pricing is different too.

Another option is the Canadian based custom AB clothes retailer, Marcie at ForeverAKid You may wait longer and pay a little more but end up with what you want.

The tag "BabyGs" indicates a Gabbys Snapsie available here: Gabby's snapsie product page. It appears to sell for $26 for basic plain colors. They offer three prints but not sure if the price varies from the web site info. On ebay, I wonder, Drynot, did you get a better deal than $26?

If you search the links on the main DailyDiapers site, you will come up with a few more places that make and sell onezies.

Here to to give you an idea of DiaperConnections sizings: I'm 6ft, about 185#, wear a 32-32 pants size: I've found their large to fit fine. When you check out the styles, they have 2 types: the 100% cotton ones are good for when you are wearing a somewhat discrete diaper such as a Molicare. The 50/50 blend onsies that they say are roomy are as they say. they will accomidate a very thick & bulky diaper...Hope this helps you.

I bought mine from Lifestyles Emporium - was able to try it on so was sure I had the right size. Would not have wanted to guess, as getting the right tightness (basically the shoulder to crotch length) is important if the diaper is to be held snug.

Has anyone tried the Abena body stockings? Not quite as expensive as far as I can tell and looks like it is built to do real work.

Tad.

Guest diamondback688

thanks for all your help guys...i just ordered a Large one from DiaperConnection...they said they would ship it tomorrow and it would be here on either friday or saturday...

thanks for all your help guys...i just ordered a Large one from DiaperConnection...they said they would ship it tomorrow and it would be here on either friday or saturday...

Let us know what you think. Of course a picture is worth a....

Guest diamondback688

my onesie arrived yesterday around 4 PM(my mail comes late)...it fits great...i love the snaps in the crotch...makes for a really easy change...really comfy to sleep in...

Guest diamondback688

kind of pricey...but i might buy another onesie...i love the one i bought from diaper connection...oh yea...one question: how do i wash it? its 100& cotton...

kind of pricey...but i might buy another onesie...i love the one i bought from diaper connection...oh yea...one question: how do i wash it? its 100& cotton...

Doesn't it have a 'Care Instructions' label stitched inside somewhere? Practically every manufactured item has nowadays.

If not, 100% cotton has a tendency to shrink if overheated, so moderate (40-60 degree) wash and don't overdry in the tumbledrier. I don't suppose there's any need to remind you that if it's white or pastel shade, not to wash it along with coloured items as there's a risk of dye transference.

D :closedeyes: lly

Guest diamondback688

i didnt look for care instructions stitched into the onesie, i just looked for some on a piece of paper in the box it came in...the reason i ask is because thats the only 100% cotton piece of clothing i own...the only other pieces of clothing i have to wash special are my 2 Tommy Bahama shirts...as for the dye transfer, i usually do 2 loads, one colors and one whites(socks and stuff)...

Another place to try might be Save Express in Germany (Thou only useful for UK ? EU - they DO ship to USA, but pricey)

I brought a nice onsie from them, it was a very light very very stretchy cotton type (sleeveless) which is great on warmer days - and its tightness and stretchyness really holds a soggy diaper in place :):):)

http://www.airoliver.de/save/index.php

This should be the direct url to the nice onesie I got:

http://www.airoliver.de/save/index.php?lan...oduct=1011PRINT

DP

• 3 weeks later...