LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In Memory Of A True Friend

Yesterday one of my best friends I've ever had in my life was killed instantly in an offroad Jeeping accident...

Larry, along with his eldest son Brandon, were Jeeping east of the mountains here when their Jeep overturned and rolled backwards several times before coming to rest. The rollcage was not enough, apparently; Neither were the 5-point harnesses installed. Larry felt nothing; His son received a head injury which blinded him temporarily. The blessing in this is that he didn't have to see his dad....He is 'recovering'...

He is survived by Brandon, his wife Sue and his younger son, Chad. Both sons are college-aged and on their own, living productive lives. He is also survived by countless family and friends...and myself.

Larry and I began our relationship in 1990, while we were both learning the flooring installation trade from his dad. He and I started out as an "odd-couple" sort, which remained somewhat throughout our relationship...but we learned a lot from each other. We grew in the trade together, and through all our differences, oddities and common interests, we developed a solid, full-trust friendship. We'd wrench on his Jeep together, on countless occasions we installed flooring together, he'd pull me out of my shyness long enough to get me to join in on a family BBQ as I wrenched on my Nissan (That Nissan spent garage time only at his shop)...He spoke with pride when he'd talk about how Brandon was moving up rapidly in the construction trade...how Chad's band was gigging the West coast all the time...His family was his pride. He was a solid human being...no dependencies, balanced, happy, willing to help and willing to receive as well. He and Sue were just beginning to enjoy their lives together: Horse-riding, Jeeping, camping

I used to think he was overly assertive, especially when I first met him...But it was a blessing to get to know him and realize that that was his power to provide for and protect his family. He was a generous man all across the board, but one'd learn soon enough that he couldn't be fooled. And shrewd in business..but also well-admired, by clients and customers alike. He and I ordered our new computers together last month...the exact same ones. He had also just secured a new van for his business and was looking forward to outfitting it for his trade. We were supposed to outfit it together when he returned...

To me, he was a mentor; A true leader, a compassionate human being. The world has lost another good person, and we are all the worse for it.

He almost made it to 50...1956-2006

Rest in peace, forever my friend...and thank you, always. I'll never forget you. Ever.

True friends are so hard to find, my condolences on your loss. Everything has to happen for a reason, perhaps the lord above wanted a good "Mud Run". My prayers are with you at this difficult time, hang in there and God bless.

Just wanted to say 'Thanks'...it helped a lot this weekend. Some of you read and offered your condolences here, some of you chatted with me live in chat...I wanted to let you know it isn't unappreciated. Larry was like a brother to me, we had a long friendship and it was an honour to have him as a friend, even if it wasn't as life-long as hoped. The fact is that he was my friend, and that's all that matters. And so are you...I appreciate your friendship, or even your jus' bein' friendly. Thanks again... --Bobby

I am so sorry that you lost your best friend. For what its worth, I would like to offer my deepest simpathy. I Hope coming here and reading our messages will help you feel a little better. Take Care Friend! :)

Bobby the offer is still there if you need to chat.

I ll always be there for a friend in need

No words can ever express how sorry one feels for the loss of a good friend or indeed family member.

But right now I am giving you virtual reality hugs and am thinking about you.

God Bless

Talk soon yes

Hugs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx