LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How should a disposable diaper fit?

Tmac136

Hey guys, I've looked everywhere but I can't find a decent answer. In several pictures, I've seen the tops of the diaper come up to, and sometimes over, the user's belly button. Is that normal? Is that how a diaper should fit?

I think its a personal thing, i like mine to fit just like normal under ware, and to not ride up high, that way i dont have to worry about them beeing seen.

Others like them higer, try a few types, if it dosent leak, and "feels" right your found your fit

Adult diapers are normally designed to extend up to your waist line- not just to the hips. In getting a proper fit you should also have at least an inch or more overlap on the sides too.

When tapped on, it should be snug, but not tight. In general you should just be able to get one finger under the leg bands, and three or four fingers under the waist band.

With this said, there are a lot of people who seem to like wearing one size too small. Their diapers only extend up to the hips, and are generally too tight around the legs. As a result of this, many manufacturers have redesigned their diapers to position the lower tapes higher on the side panel. This makes the fit much looser around the legs which allows them to squeeze into the diaper, but also ruins the design for anyone wanting a proper fit.