LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Today Had A Accident At Staples

Today i just when out and bought some new pull ups the adult small 20"-32" and so i was wearign them and i whent to staples to ind some things and i started soaking my pull up for the second round and it did pretty well at first but eventually it started to leak and you could totally see that i had just wet my pants. And i was standing thier in the ieal with a puddle below me. i ran to the bathroom to observe the damage. when i was walked out to continue my shopping in my wet pants a little kid looked at me and smiled it was really embarresing. and his mom was with him.

This has happened to me too in public. While I find that most disposible diapers can easily hold 2 pees without a problem they do leak sometimes and the results can be very embarrassing. As a guy a lot has to do with the possition of your penis. If it is not facing straight down and in the middle the pee with all flood to one side and drip down your leg. Other times there will be no leaks untill I sit down and then I soak the seat or crouch of me pants. This is sooooembarrassing but it is also a turn on having everyone know I just peed myself. I love the looks that I get!

Yes I know all about the embarrassment that situation can bring, and you feel about 10 millimeters tall when someone see's what you have done :badmood:

Hope you quickly got yourself sorted out :P

Iv'e only very rarely gone out in a pull up pant as they cannot be trusted like the good old wrap around yer bum Nappies or "slips" :blush:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

and then 30 seconds later on the store PA system:

CLEANUP ON AISLE THREE! :D:D:D

that brings to mind one of the most embarrassing things that happened to me as a kid. I must have been somewhere between 8 and 10, because I knew that boys didn'tr use the girl's bathroom. Anyhow, I was in the grocery store with my mom, and I really had to pee, so bad I was just about dancing around. I told my mom I had to go, and she told me that the bathroom was just around the corner and I should go. I managed to make it, but the boys room had a sign on the door saying, closed, out of order. I looked at the girl's bathoom, but I knew it was bad for me to go in there, so I started backto tell my mom. I was just about back to hwe when I lost it and peed in my pants, leaving a puddle on the floor. My mom took me to the little office area and asked the manager to give me a mop so I could clean up the puddlr I'd left when I wet my pants. The manager asked her where the puddle was and said he would call someone to mop it up. I was crying by then and he told me, don't worry, son, little kids have accidents sometimes. and you're not the first." My mom insisted that I had to help clean it up though, so we went back and when the stock boy showed up, mom told him to give me the mop and I mopped most of it. Then, we had to finish shopping and walk two blocks back home with me still in wet pants

• 5 months later...

Several years ago when adult pull on disposable underpants were first becomming popular I went to a drug store to buy diapers. I'm not sure if it was Wallgreens, CVS or Rite-Aid but there were no store brand diapers in my size. I asked at the pharmacy if they had my size and the male pharmacist showed me the pull on disposable underwear. I asked him if they were as good as the diapers and he said, yes, many customers use them. I bought a package and I think they must have been CVS brand because they leaked when I did my first wetting. I took the rest of the package back to the store for a refund but the lady at the register didn't want to refund them because the package was opened. I told her point blank that they didn't have the diapers I use in my size but that the pharmacist had shown me the pull on underpants and told me they were as good as the diapers. I explained that the first one I used leaked right away and I had wet my pants. After that, she had no problem issuing me a full refund!

Thread bumping

"Thread bumping" is the act of posting in a thread, with the sole goal of getting it back to the top of the thread list. Some people thread bump because their thread wasn't noticed during a busy time, while others bump threads just because they want to.

Thread bumping in the technical forums happens quite often - especially when the thread involves a problem that the poster wants solved. As such, bumping simply because you posted it at 3am and no-one's replied by 7am is pointless, but bumping your post after a day or two, when you have had few replies might allow you to tap into a different audience.

There are a lot of working techies in here who don't often read WP during the evening/weekend, but are able to give very valuable answers to questions. Bumping to ensure your post gets read by both "shifts" seems ok to me.

In summary: a thoughtful bump is ok, but one that simply screams "waaaaah, no-one's listening to me" is not.

i think he was just adding a comment to something he had an experience with and not being malicious.

that brings to mind one of the most embarrassing things that happened to me as a kid. I must have been somewhere between 8 and 10, because I knew that boys didn'tr use the girl's bathroom. Anyhow, I was in the grocery store with my mom, and I really had to pee, so bad I was just about dancing around. I told my mom I had to go, and she told me that the bathroom was just around the corner and I should go. I managed to make it, but the boys room had a sign on the door saying, closed, out of order. I looked at the girl's bathoom, but I knew it was bad for me to go in there, so I started backto tell my mom. I was just about back to hwe when I lost it and peed in my pants, leaving a puddle on the floor. My mom took me to the little office area and asked the manager to give me a mop so I could clean up the puddlr I'd left when I wet my pants. The manager asked her where the puddle was and said he would call someone to mop it up. I was crying by then and he told me, don't worry, son, little kids have accidents sometimes. and you're not the first." My mom insisted that I had to help clean it up though, so we went back and when the stock boy showed up, mom told him to give me the mop and I mopped most of it. Then, we had to finish shopping and walk two blocks back home with me still in wet pants

Thats kinda mean, ur mom coulda been a lil more compassionate and understanding.

If I try out a new brand or a new style, I always wear them at home first to see how they will hold up. The thing is, pull-ups work for some of us, as long as we know their limitations, but if I go out somewhere, I wear what I know works best. For me, choosing something to wear depends on how long I will be out. Another suggestion is to wear plastic pants if you're not sure how well your diaper/pull-ups will last or when you'll be back home.

To everyone but especially repaid1. Here is a copy of my responce on the new topic of "bumping" that was posted today. My comments speak for themselves and I especially think it's relevant that there were 7 new posts made to this thread after mine. That tells you somethinhg right there:

"I guess I was guilty of adding to a discussion started in September (If you can call it guilty). I was flamed for adding my comments to a discussion 5 months old. Well, here are my thoughts on the situation and I think they are good ones. Everyone needs to keep in mind that there are always new members to Daily Diapers or old members who have not been here for a while and have never seen these older posts. As far as I am concerned, I want to take some time going through all the older posts, working my way back just to see what member's have been thinking about. If I see a thread that I've had a similar experience with, I might just decide to add my own comments. To me and many new members, this is not an old topic but a fresh one because we are seeing it for the first time. Why wouldn't our opinions still be valid? Secondly, if someone here recognizes and has read that thread many times in the past, they don't have to open it up again - it is their choice to do so, even if they only open up the last page to read the most recent comments. Also, not all posts are asking for advice on a personal problem! Many are just comments and funny experiences, so adding a responce is not like giving advice "after the problem has already been solved". Last, I feel it is the choice of the owner of this site as to weather he wants to eliminate posts or threads more than so-many-months old. He has his choice of perminantly deleating posts and threads that are so many months old, he can archive and close them to where they can be read only but responces are no longer allowed or he can leave things the way they are and allow new replies to old posts and topics. The way it is now, responding to an old post might bring the topic up for a new look instead of having the same topic posted over and over again as a new topic. There you have it! If people want to flame me for making a new comment to an old post, well, that's their problem! Who died and made them boss anyway!"

Lol, that's funny, I recall seeing this post a while back but neglected to reply to it. Ironically I work at Staples. But not up in Manhattan beach, it's here father inland "Rancho Sandiego/Santee/La Mesa" stores, for my privacy I'm not telling which one, but that's funny. About five months ago, I swear someone took a dump on our funiture pad (the carpetted area where we keep the furniture). Because it was all brown and had a hint of yellow like the person was young and ate something bad or something. But yea, weird stuff happens in our stores. Happy shopping, buy all you can at Staples, because Office depot sucks (me being prideful and to my experience very truthful). -slams his arm down on the desk- "That was EASY!".