LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

PICTURES: Inside the £75-an-hour Bootle adult baby fetish nursery

It's actually decent publicity for our entire community. The Internet will always have haters so those comments are a given. Not all comments were bad though- interesting we do seem to be gaining at least some understanding.

I would love to go to one of those places at least once, Just experience it to see if its for me or not. But i dont agree with the way the article was written. Given it could serve as possible publicity for the nursery, i can't stand the way news articles and news reporters trivialize every work they put out. It's like talking to someone who is overly dramatic or too sarcastic. Let people makes these decisions for them self. I understand this fetish isnt for anyone and for some people they dont have fetishes at all, but dont pass judgement on others by writing an article that way.

Reading some of the comments on the link and the Daily Star version of the story you can sense the lack of understanding is leading to the wrong conclusions being drawn.

I believe this is the exact reason why we need to at least try and get our side of the story out there. It sucks when talk shows and news casts twist what we say (or are), but that's no reason to keep it in the "closet". The alternative is to just keep letting those few people who are screwed up to dominate what keeps getting said about us.

I believe this is the exact reason why we need to at least try and get our side of the story out there. It sucks when talk shows and news casts twist what we say (or are), but that's no reason to keep it in the "closet". The alternative is to just keep letting those few people who are screwed up to dominate what keeps getting said about us.

These commercial nurseries have been popping up all over recently, and hopefully both the new and more established ones are getting good business so they can continue doing what they love. I've never enjoyed the idea of commercial services for abdl, or kink in general other than rented space or access to a commercial dungeon/nursery to play in with your own friends and play partners. To me it's just like hiring a prostitute, regardless of sexual intent. Although I can somewhat understand how some people would consider it more of a paid entertainment like hiring a clown for a party.

Interesting article that is kind of a perfect sampler in its comments for the "straight world's" attitudes to ABDL, however it is presented. The visceral haters are more or less the same crowd that don't tolerate gay marriage, etc.

adult baby nurseries aren't the kind of place someone visits out of idle curiosity, or on a dare, or just because it's in the neighborhood. a person is either a potential/former customer, or has absolutely no interest. so all things considered, i thought the comments were very positive! "ew, i can't imagine doing that! but whatever, more power to them, it's generally harmless, who am i to say they can't." :-) and it plants the seed in random people's heads that makes the idea a little less scary.

• 1 month later...

Anything I say is probably being scrutinised and prepared for another fake lawsuit by them (for slander/defamation).

I think their business reached a peak, and has since gradually lost popularity and following, so in their eyes any promotion is better than none. Unfortunately, this promotion is through reality TV and local newspapers that aim for shock value over accuracy.

I haven't watched the Jezza (Jeremy Kyle) episode from yesterday; I'm in two minds about it. We all know their speech:

"We don't want children, we want to be the child"

There. You just saved yourselves 45 minutes of TV viewing.

the story started in the Liverpool ECHO paper. i myself have recently moved up from Midlands in uk to live A new start in BOOTLE IN LIVERPOOL , they must of moved into the older part of town as it is a lot quieter up that part than the new housing estates which are close to main road and bus routes.

AS JEREMY KYLE IT WAS ONLY ON FOR ABOUT THE LAST 10 mins .as just watched via on demand