LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

playboy magazine online!

Wow... Ok so I think that symbol in the lower right means it was shared to a closed or secret group (does anyone know for sure?), and only people in the group were able to see it, though obviously everyone in the world can see it now! I'm a member of a secret group on Facebook that's very small (~30) and I can imagine something like this being posted there looking for advice, but if this had been posted in a public group it would have been broadcast to everyone on their friend list and viewable by anyone on Facebook. Now that would have been a lot more messed up! Maybe he would deserve it, maybe he wouldn't, but I would never put anyone on blast like that.

Just pointing this out in case others didn't notice it and thought the person intentionally showed the world, but I do realize they were foolish to post it ANYWHERE online if they wanted to keep it private. Once you post something online you can't control where it goes.

Wow... Ok so I think that symbol in the lower right means it was shared to a closed or secret group (does anyone know for sure?), and only people in the group were able to see it, though obviously everyone in the world can see it now! I'm a member of a secret group on Facebook that's very small (~30) and I can imagine something like this being posted there looking for advice, but if this had been posted in a public group it would have been broadcast to everyone on their friend list and viewable by anyone on Facebook. Now that would have been a lot more messed up! Maybe he would deserve it, maybe he wouldn't, but I would never put anyone on blast like that.

Just pointing this out in case others didn't notice it and thought the person intentionally showed the world, but I do realize they were foolish to post it ANYWHERE online if they wanted to keep it private. Once you post something online you can't control where it goes.

Very true. Also, once something is online, it's pretty close to impossible as far as I know to ever get rid of it completely.

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen this before. Reasons #1 through #Infinity why sharing diaper pics is stupid, why having the same account for vanilla and kink is stupid, and why social media in general is stupid.

Ugh. I, I, don't even know what to say. I feel we're all one accidental click or tap from jumping off the cliff at times. Ahh, to answer the question though... Ummmm, Change him?? He looks a little wet??

• 1 month later...