LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Busy, busy

DailyDi

Busy day today, taking inventory and clearing shelves for the new diapers scheduled to arrive this evening.

Staying in Bambinos today to keep dry without a lot of changing. No big-boy pull-ups for this baby today.

Aww, you think you're a big boy. You know you want real diapers any ways. What happened to the Molicare Supers?

Molicares don't fit me well for some reason and tend to sag too much to be comfortable without a diaper cover. Bambinos I can wear without a cover and know my butt is covered (literally, lol) Also I get a deal on them as part of our ad contract with them.

Molicares don't fit me well for some reason and tend to sag too much to be comfortable without a diaper cover. Bambinos I can wear without a cover and know my butt is covered (literally, lol) Also I get a deal on them as part of our ad contract with them.

Currently I use Bambino Blues, Northshore Supreme and Confidry. Plus my daytime trainers and cloth diapers.

Ha, funny. I'm guessing you can't beat that deal too.

Nope! It's a trade off, as I could take an all-cash payment but since I need protection I like having access to quality diapers all year without worrying about my budget from month to month

Bellisimo i can never remember how to spell it and the background is blue :)

Thanks Mikey! :) At first you had me thinking that Bambino had come out with blue (and presumably pink) diapers, so when I didn't see anything named "blues" on their website, I started to get curious. Everything makes sense now though, and I appreciate the explanation.