LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 cases Abena Xplus M4 (CT or Cape Cod area USA)

I have 2 unopened cases (3 packs of 14 diapers in each case = 42 diapers/case) Abena Abriform M4 XPlus original w/ plastic backing.

These were bought probably mid to late summer and cost me $59.95 per case.

I maybe interested in them. Are you asking 60 for the pair? I would have to have them shipped but we can work out the money transfer and the shipping. Are they in the normal box? Can you send me the dimensions and possible weight. I could also supply call tags for them from UPS.

AwakenEvil,

I can't pass up gmcchamp as he's so accessible. If this doesn't work out I'll pm you, but it sounds solid. Thanks for your interest.

Pickup areas: either central Connecticut (negotiable on specific location as I'd drive to meet you) or Mid-Cape (and if you don't understand that, you aren't in the area ;)

I could arrange UPS shipping but that will delay your receipt as I'd need to add actual shipping and receive and process payment before actual shipping. I've never done selling w/ Paypal but I do have an account.

Mid-Cape - that's awesome.

You're far from home! I didn't grow up there and actually spent most of my earlier days at the Cape further out. I love Mid-Cape area now, though.