LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ultimate Comfort- Footed Pyjamas

Hi all, I'm sure many of you are familiar with footed pajamas, but as they are not the most well-known item on the market, choosing the right one can be difficult. I've looked myself through several sites and found one trend: you really can't tell how good pyjamas are just by looking. So I've decided to ask the experts- you! Share your pyjama experiences, and invaluable advice so that I and other pyjama aficionados may make an informed decision.

Some retailers that carry footed pj's:

JC Penney's

Jumpin' Jammerz

KozyKomfy

Snuggle Bug Pajamas

Big Feet Pj's

Also there are some AB-oriented retailers such as:

Forever-A-Kid

AB Outfitter

:thumbsup:

maybe i should check them out...it gets pretty cold in november and december(and i sleep with the air on full blast)...

Hey buddy, It says your 20, If your a smaller guy, like myself im 5'6" and weigh about 135, You can go to target in the boys department, and they have size XL sleepers, It says 14 to 16 on the lable, but I have a lot of room in them and they would fit someone a few inched taller, and heavyer, I used to buy sleepers a long time ago that were size 18 boys, and these fit like they did. Hope that helps you...B

i checked target.com and couldnt find them...i guess ill have to go to the store...

No target.com don't have them you have to go to the store, let me know, if you can't get them in your area I see what i can do here for you..

Regarding Jumpin Jammerz - I have a pair but rarely wear. They are sold with snappers down the front and legs. Perhaps it works fine with a smaller person or one who sleeps without moving much. In my case the snappers often seem to come undone. Very time consuming too. Much prefer the zippered version which is not available at JJ. I have 3 from Kozy Komfy which I like very much. Supposedly KK will be back up and running again on Sept 15.

On Target. Though I can't fit into them at 6 ft / 215 lbs, I have looked at them. Its my understanding that they are not in the stores year round- just in the fall. Well this is the time to look!

Yes, they show up around this time of the year, I got a few pair about 5 years ago on line, but they don't do that any more, I don't know why. someone your size I would watch the womans dept, I bought two pair, a few years back, and I got medium, and they are real big on me, but built for someone shorter, altough im short, they just fit height wise, and the feet on the womans sizes, run smaller, so if you could get a XL in the womans dept, they would more than likely fit you, and there way cheaper than those online outfits, something like 15 dollars, or so, good luck see ya later...B

• 3 weeks later...

You forgot MEJEIRS!!!!!!

I have 3 pairs from them - all $14.99 - (spring sale) - all great quality and just happens that their large fit me absolutely perfectly - much better then the $90 ones I got from Kozy Komfy

The Mejeirs ones are groin to neck zip up with a light white grip foot area. The light blue set I have have lasted a year of almost daily wear and look as good as new.

Brought a fluffy yellow pair in january of 06 which seem thicker and softer - nicer on colder days.

These footed jammies are only on sale during winter and in the ladies clothing area :)

DP

You forgot MEJEIRS!!!!!!

I have 3 pairs from them - all $14.99 - (spring sale) - all great quality and just happens that their large fit me absolutely perfectly - much better then the $90 ones I got from Kozy Komfy

The Mejeirs ones are groin to neck zip up with a light white grip foot area. The light blue set I have have lasted a year of almost daily wear and look as good as new.

Brought a fluffy yellow pair in january of 06 which seem thicker and softer - nicer on colder days.

These footed jammies are only on sale during winter and in the ladies clothing area :)

DP

We don't have that store aruond the northeast where I live, but other than the color thy sound the same as the target ones, Iheard people up to 6 ft wearing them, but they must be tight, these fit me nice, in fact they are a little long on me. I have 2 of the older target ones from a few years ago, from the womans dept, they arent quite as long, but are very wide, lotsa diaper room...B

I must agree that the Meijers brand in the womans section is taylored for the bigger babies, and they should be hitting the shelf soon. I fortunately can were the afore mentioned small kids size. If you get lucky the boys versions zipper goes half way down the leg. If you can't get to a Meijers, watch Ebay close as the "scalpers" usually go and buy them up and resell them on Ebay.

I got several pairs off Ebay (Boys) and only paid $6 plus shipping for them used.

Mommy got me a white one from Meijers, last Christmas, and I dyed it baby blue. Good luck and your search, I love mine in the winter!!!

Oh I have my jamies, I bought 6 pair, of the boys, I am a little guy, there is lots of room, in fact there a little long, on me, but i'm sure they will loose a little after being laundered, I also have 2 from the womans dept. of target from years ago, when they used to sell them on line.

I love them but the feet are small, and that drives me nuts, I have a drop foot, from an accident, but they are ok for sitting around watching tv.

Had a new one on last night, I had a great nights sleep, I was so comfortable, I started to watch a movie next thing i saw was the local news at 5 am.

I just love them, I had them off and on since I was 10, there were a lot of years when I couldn't find any, thats why when I see them now I buy all I can...B

You forgot MEJEIRS!!!!!!

DP

What is Mejeirs? Is this a department store, and where are they located? Are they in the US or in the UK and do they have a website?