LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I hate the Hours AFTER I have to take my diaper(s) off. How about you?

Jilly Poo

I don't get to wear every day and sometimes I go extended periods of time without being able to wear a diaper so when I do get to wear and wet my diapers, I really want it to last a long, long time.

That's a real shame your husband wants nothing to do with it. You shouldn't have to hide something like that from him, especially when he knows about it :(.

To your question though I have something of a different problem. My girlfriend is incontinent and doesn't care about me wearing diapers. So I can wear them whenever I want. Unfortunately my body isnt as understanding. I have very sensitive skin and it can get very irritated from even wearing dry diapers for long periods of time. If its ever wet and I wear it too long it can screw up my skin for a week or more. It's not a rash either, it's more like if you wash your hands too much, although that also might be something that only happens to me.

So yeah, I get a similar thing but it's all the more frustrating because my stupid skin is the only thing in the way. I have tried all sorts of lotions and baby powder and nothing helps. I just have to try and not do it too much. Mostly I just wear them to bed.

Although I normally don't take my diaper off until I'm ready too, I can get a bit moody if I don't feel like I've had the chance to enjoy my diaper as much as I wanted too and I know I won't be able to diaper up again for awhile. For example, if I use my last diaper or last diaper of a specific type and know I won't be able to get to the store and get more again, I can get a bit cranky. This will also happen if other members of my household return soon than expected after being away for awhile. While this might not stop me from wearing, it does make me more self-conscious and cautious about my diaper potentially being visible through my clothing.

I too usually wait to take mine off until I'm ready to. An exception to this is if I'm going out somewhere like work, league, or over to my parents house for a while. I generally only wear mine while I'm at home, and I usually stay in my room, but will walk around in my diapers under clothes while my sister is home. If no one else is home, I may just wear a shirt and a diaper, though this is rather rare for me to be able to do.

I don't get to wear every day and sometimes I go extended periods of time without being able to wear a diaper so when I do get to wear and wet my diapers, I really want it to last a long, long time.

Between my available "Diaper Days" I will often end up having diaper related dreams that make it even harder for me to wait for the next time I get to slip out of my big girl panties and into my baby diapers.

So when the time finally comes that I get to be the baby girl I really want to be, I do my best to not let anything interfere with my fun but since my life/time isn't always my own (married with Children) I know that to keep my secret, it is best that I am out of my diapers before everyone returns home at the end of the day. It is a sacrifice I make to be able to enjoy ANY diaper time at all since my husband doesn't care for it and my children don't know anything about it. Part of having to whisk my diapers off by 3:30-4 o'clock makes the following hours very difficult because I have to make sure I remember that I am NOT protected should I have to pee and I begin to miss the warm, wet mass around my belly, a$$ and girly parts. A long time ago, I would actually get mad at my husband for coming home and ending my diaper time but that was back before I ever told him about them.

While I don't flaunt my diaper wearing in his face, I also don't really hide my used diapers from him. I just toss them in the trash can in the master bathroom so when the trash gets emptied or if he puts anything in the trash, they are there for him to see. Our kids don't use our bathroom so they haven't seen them in there.

Anyway, I undiapered earlier today after have a fun day out shopping in a diaper and now I am sitting here wishing I was still diapered. I can't keep my mind off of it and it is bugging me. Does this happen to you???

I can associate with you, Jilly. I have a similar situation. My wife knows, but doesn't want me wearing around her. So, being a husband and father, I get very little "me" time. It's never more than a few hours, a couple nights a week, because she works as a face painter at her mom's restaurant. Naturally, when I DO get to wear, I try to maximize the time I do have. When she comes home, sometimes I'm cranky because I feel as though my "me" time was short lived, and all I want, is to be back in my diaper because I know it'll be a week before I get to diaper up again.
Guest YoungZeppelin

I wear cloth every night so I can always look forward to that but I tend to spend as much time as I can in the morning before I take it off... Then I feel sad:P

I had this problem back when I was trying to hide it from my mother and when I didn't want to wear it out of the house. But now wearing 24/7 solves the problem so diapers are not on my mind and I don't have to look forward to it or face any disappointments.

I had this problem back when I was trying to hide it from my mother and when I didn't want to wear it out of the house. But now wearing 24/7 solves the problem so diapers are not on my mind and I don't have to look forward to it or face any disappointments.

I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty jealous right now, Spokane Girl! Haha. I wish I could have the luxury of 24/7.

• 2 weeks later...

That's such a shame that your husband doesn't enjoy you wearing diapers, i would absolutely love it if my wife wore every evening. I think diapers are far sexier on the female body. But I'm sorry to say to all those that can't wear all the time is I'm sat at the table, wife watching tv and I'm in a diaper, as normal, just a tshirt and diaper.

Although my wife wears occasionally for sexual play i think it's my most common wish that she'd wear more.

I think your husband is mad not to indulge in your diaper fetish... X