LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

American Sniper

One of the best movies I have seen. Glad I wasn't in a theater, wouldn't have wanted everyone see me crying ;: Pretty intense for those that served. Good movie for those that haven't to understand. :) Clint Eastwood is just as good a Director as he is a actor :thumbsup:

• Like 1

These are on my 'want to see' list. American Sniper being at the top. The guy who is the subject of the film was a crazy good shot with that .50 cal he was using! I feel bad for the bad guys in falluajah (Sp)!!

I don't go to see movies much anymore due to the expense and just crappy subject matter, but this one sounds great! :D 'Unbroken' is there too as is "Fury" another WWII film about a Sherman tank crew in Europe...

Guess it's time to get out the piggy bank and start shaking out those nickels and dimes :blush: and put on a nice thick diaper too ;)

Actually The subject "Sniper" holds the record for longest shot/kill. He retired after 4 tours due to PTSD....something I know all too well. Was pretty hard for me to watch. Seen Fury last month...another great movie. Fury should be coming...if not already to PPV. I not unlike you don't go to theaters...can't stand the rude people. I have a friend that gives me screeners, the DVD's they kick out for award ceremonies, in most instances before the movie actually hits a theater.

• 3 weeks later...