LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First off, let me say Welcome. Secondly, your parents need to realize that you are an Adult. You can make your own decisions, and they shouldn't be trying to control your life. As far as are we destined for these desires or do life experiences help them take root, I would say that it's a little of both really, and depends on the person. I don't know if this was any help, but hopefully it is.

Just my two cents. I believe we are born with certain tendencies that can ultimately direct us to certain life styles (as in how our brains are wired and just how we think & perceive things). However, it is also our environment that allows those life styles to develop & flourish. In this sense we are not Destined for anything, however; there is (and has always been) a great tendency for us to become what we are any ways.

Hmm, destined for fetish? I have been curious about different fetishes, I swear I've looked at all of them at least once haha. This ultimately has led me to the variety of fetishes I have now, I just picked whatever I seemed to like. So yea, maybe it was predestined and all it needed was for me to find it on the internet, guess I need some more introspection on that one.

Oh look, Brian advising people to tell their parents for no reason again... Even though he said in his post that his mum is very anti things that aren't normal and would therefore most likely react very badly... This isn't just bad advice but potentially very harmful.

Why are they watching what you buy? What prompted that? I feel like we might not have the entire story here. Did something happen where they felt like they had to watch what you bought to protect you or help you?

Sorry Dill, but when I see someone give the same wrong advise to everyone regardless of situation it becomes more than annoying, it becomes dangerous... Assuming everything the OP said is true and he isn't leaving things out then telling family who are clearly very against anything contrary to their normalcy about this could get him kicked out or worse. It's almost comical that someone would still suggest that despite claiming that everyone situation is different his answer is always the same.

I'll start off on a different foot- even though you now know it's wrong to take diapers (or anything else) which doesn't belong to you, you've opened that door. Best close it quick and tight or you may find yourself thinking and doing more along those lines <_<

Hmm it sounds like your parents are very controlling in your life. Perhaps try and gain some independence? Start small like going somewhere without them knowing where, even if its somewhere like to the shops or to a local park or something. If you're planning to move out soon its best to practice living on your own as it is a very different experience!

The thing is that at some point you wil leave their control and become independent- everyone does ;) So as an adult legally, you have that option- it's just that you're not choosing to exercise it. And that's OK, but your lack of enthusium for life is probably because of that decision :o You see no future on the current path, you see a future on another path, you are not taking the path you believe that you should be taking. Yep, that will depress anyone.

• Like 1

I didn't really get into this stuff heavily until the past few years and I'm 36, so we get all ages here. Can't go by that.

There are ways you can get money when young.. inheritances, etc. This is a fetish site, we don't necessarily want to share our entire life history, but I think most people on here are fairly honest. Not saying I blindly believe everything on DD, but if I don't, then I can just move on to another thread, because posting bumps it to the top.

I didn't really get into this stuff heavily until the past few years and I'm 36, so we get all ages here. Can't go by that.

There are ways you can get money when young.. inheritances, etc. This is a fetish site, we don't necessarily want to share our entire life history, but I think most people on here are fairly honest. Not saying I blindly believe everything on DD, but if I don't, then I can just move on to another thread, because posting bumps it to the top.

All I am saying is that you get all kinds of stories on here and this one has all the hallmarks of being either not true or missing a pile of relevant information that changes everything.

Yeah, that isn't nearly the amount of money you could retire on imo... I believe the last I heard was you needed £1.6 million to comfortably live off of interest but that was a few years ago, I suspect it would be much more now, especially seeing as things are only going to get more expensive in the future.

Yeah, that isn't nearly the amount of money you could retire on imo... I believe the last I heard was you needed £1.6 million to comfortably live off of interest but that was a few years ago, I suspect it would be much more now, especially seeing as things are only going to get more expensive in the future.

• Padboy changed the title to ---