LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

recent actions

beckycat

i know you may not all know me on here well the ones who just use the forum probably wont have heard of me but the ones on chat do. the ones on chat may be aware that yesterday during a argument in the chatroom i said i was fed up of this and didn't know when i would return.

I have no idea what happened last night in chat, but it can get pretty miserable in there. I've seen people go in there drunk, mean, or just generally dicks. Sometimes, I get a little cranky in there when I feel the level of bullshit is just too high, but I have learned to just leave and let the other members argue. Or at least push them to go in PM, not the room for EVERYONE to see.

This right here. I stopped using chatrooms altogether (not just here, but everywhere,) largely because of the kind of behavior that this thread is alluding to. I used to moderate a forum for something completely unrelated to AB/DL, and the number of actions I had to take were usually pretty minimal. (The position was still very time consuming and there were a few troublemakers, but I only think there was one person I ever recommended banning, and that was a unaninmous ban on behalf of the entire staff.) The people were normally sane and well behaved, and thought before they typed. I also used to moderate a chatroom unrelated to the forum, (it wasn't AB/DL related either,) and that was a complete headache. People came in drunk and angry, others came in sober and dickish, and that's not even getting into the trolls from another room that came in just to cause trouble. That chatroom like every other chatroom I've been in had an issue with cliques and drama, and I realized that the drama in chatrooms didn't seem to be an issue on most forums, so I continued to use forums and just sort of moved away from chatrooms. In my experience, people tend to think a bit more before they post on a forum, whereas in a chatroom there's usually a tendency for people to think before they speak and to let arguments get out of hand. (There are probably some exceptions to that "rule," but they're rare in my experience.)