LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too Used To Diapers

it didnt take me too long to get used to wetting diapers. the first time was hard but its just really easy now. ill wet myself wherever i have the urge to go. its nice because i love being in a wet diaper but i do have somewhat of a problem.......im not in diapers 24/7 but lately ive been wearing them for a long time, maybe go like 5 hours the whole day not in a diaper or pull up. and lately ive felt like i needed my diapers because today

• Like 1

I don't think there's anything wrong with you. As others have pointed out, you only started wearing about a month ago and it takes years of wearing constantly for people to even begin losing control. If anything, you may be mentally conditioning yourself to thinking your in a diaper when you're not in which case Bettypooh's suggestions are your best bet.

Im "diaper trained " at this point in my life. When I wear I have little to no control. Will even wet the bed. When I'm mot wearing its business as usual. Has taken a long time to get to this point.

If youve got wetness in your underbritches sounds to me you need more time in your diapees. ;)