LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regaining Diaper Trust

So it's pretty common for people in the abdl community to go through the process of "diaper training" themselves to be able to easily wet their diapers without effort or thought, and part of that is learning to trust your diapers ability to hold it. Of course leaks will happen sometimes, but generally speaking I believe it is safe to say that most of them are avoidable. But say someone has built up that trust and then it is broken by a series of terrible leaks in unfortunate situations. How does one go about building up that trust again?

The few leaks I've experienced publicly were with one exception sort of expected or at least I knew they were possible. That was because I was thoroughly soaked, a time when leaks are possible :whistling: The exception was a cloth diaper which for reasons still unknown under-performed. So maybe my comments don't apply- you be the judge ;)

My trust in a lot of diapers has been broken over the years and with many brands I just can't accept them ever again. If you're trust is broken with one diaper brand, then just try a better brand. This is why I only stick with the premium diapers and often will bash the el cheapo or mainstream brands.

I wear for fun and she is aware. Try having a leak in bed with the wife in the same bed. . Talk about trust issues in your diaper. I didn't wear to bed for months all the time thinking what if I have an accident while not wearing.