LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

road head

BowsAndRibbons

I wouldn't call this a fetish, but I love giving it. Something about the purr of a Chevy pickup truck out so far back if you turn the head lights off you can't see the edge of the hood that really gets me. That combined with a huge adrenaline rush it's the best experience ever. Does any one share my fascination with giving or receiving road head?

• Like 1

While I'd be ok getting (of giving) head while in a car, I can no way condone it while driving at the same time. This is way worse than texting and driving at the same time and could kill someone. Please think twice and pull over before engaging in this.

While I'd be ok getting (of giving) head while in a car, I can no way condone it while driving at the same time. This is way worse than texting and driving at the same time and could kill someone. Please think twice and pull over before engaging in this.

• Like 1

This right here. My girlfriend and I actually did have sex in her car (a Toyota Corolla) once, but we pulled over when we did it. More importantly, we drove out to the middle of nowhere knowing full well that no one would see us and then went at it. The only mistake was cracking a window. Mosquitos didn't take long to start feasting on us after she did that, and it's a good thing we were almost finished when they really started to become noticeable, because it would have ruined things if this happened right when we were getting started.