LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

MalwareBytes Problem (I think)

Probably, but I will lose faualbe settings and plugins. It seems that the problem was with windoes. This worked well before I installed and ran MalwareBytes. Someone asked what version of Widnows I was using and when I answered 7 nothing more was said

What is "IE"

I never took it out of default mode

Did as instructed, no difference

And do not even THINK of saying "reset FireFox". there are too many vital settings that took me way to long to get right and I have forgotten how I did it. Also I looked at my plugins and extensions and other things and did not find anything strange there. I am not going there

I could not enable System Restore. There is an unfinished discussion about what version of Widnoews I use

The problem is that I have a regular service tech. I thought this would be a quick-fix. Now I do not what to mess around with anything deep as it may interfere with his doings. the only problem now is that I cannot demonstrate the specific problem since it only pertains to DD at this point. If I had some other way to demonstrate the matter I could easily do so. The cure, overall, may be worse than the disease

Thanks but I did not know it would go this deep

I just noticed something. My "Last Active..." is listed as "Private"

Well It's not your computer, I logged in today under your account and nothing works like you had said... Looking into it.