LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daily Diapers

Repaid1

How much would you pay?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Daily diapers went to a pay site tomorrow

• I would pay a one time fee (Lifetime)
    • I would agree to smaller monthly fee
    • I would pay whatever, this is the best site on the web!
    • I wouldn't pay anything, find a new hangout

I was thinking about how much we all visit this site. Some of us many times daily. I'm not saying this could or should happen. But I started thinking about it, what do my friends here at DD mean to me. I really haven't found such a site anywhere on the Web with so much to offer. With Over 7000 registered members (granted much of those we have no clue who they are) I would happily pay a decent amount for such a great service that Mr. Di and his friends give us..so whats your vote?

I voted the first option. I like this site a lot, and am on here several times a day, but right now been a student I would not be able to justify spending money every month to be a part of this site, when I am short of money. If I had a regular job then yeah, I would definitely pay a monthly fee.

Nice idea for a poll. Early days I know but already a majority for 'Pay whatever...'

I agree, it's a brill site, best by far from what I've seen. A lot to be grateful for in my opinion and I can't help getting irritated by some of the criticism and whining that goes on here sometimes.

Thanks DailyDi.

D :) lly

Guest diamondback688

yea...i would gladly pay a one time fee...it would be great if the one time fee gave you access to the other sites, but thats just wishful thinking i guess...LOL

While I noticed the majority are voting to pay, there is a group of people who wouldn't. All of the replys are for paying, I would be interested in knowing why the 6 (so far) who wouldn't...wouldn't?) It would seem that if there is something here you don't find acceptable or could be improved you would want to speak your mind. You could do it without logging in as a guest so we wouldn't know who you were, if confidentiality was your motive in not replying.

I dont mind saying it, Im cheap, simple as that. Ive never paid for a site in my life except for dating services. Dont get me wrong, I love this site, this site showed me it was ok to be the way I am and let me know there are others out there like me and we are just normal people who like to wear diapers. That, in and of itself is priceless, and if I would have had to pay originally to get in here, I would. But now, knowing who I am, and who you guys are, though I love coming here, I dont necessarily need it and wouldnt spend money for it, I could take it or leave it. But of course, I dont post enough or chat enough to make friends.

Collin

hmm good reason. I'll admit im cheap as well though i voted for a 1-time fee as that is fair enoguh and i could afford that.

but in that i would hope with us paying something daildi could add more pictures and videos to make it worth the 1-time fee. again as i stated above, that might be getting greddy but still wishful thinking :)

Guest diamondback688

yea...i agree, it would make the one time fee worth more if DailyDi could use the money for the site and add some more content, like pics and stuff...im not really into pay sites that much either...i prefer to spend my money on vacations and other fun things i can do with my friends...but i deffinately would pay a one time fee...

I had spent along time checking many AB/DL sites, and this is the one that I decided to get involved in...Alot of great discussions going on. But, if this site required a fee (before I ever came here) I wouldn't have ever come here and discover the greatness of DD. Now that I'm here and if it was req'd, yes I'd pay a one time fee; but in order to get new people involved and interested in the site there would have to be something like a 2-4wk free usage time so they would be able to see what Daily Diapers has to offer & get hooked on it.

If I had to, I would probably pay a one-time fee, just as long as it's not exorbitant or outrageous. :boxing:

If it came to that, I would like to see more pictures, etc., so it would be worth our money. I am kind of cheap, actually, but I don't want it on a pay as you go basis, ie being nickeled and dimed to death!

I voted, "no pay"

I come here often and very much enjoy and appreciate the site.

I have never paid to belong to a site and can't picture ever doing that.

I understand the need to support the site; I try to do that by supporting advertisers and the like.

I think any type of pay system would change the character of the site as it would delimit the wide diversity of participants.

As for pictures, aren't there a heck of a lot of pics in the coppermine galleries?

Mostly I check the boards by clicking "view new posts" almost daily; then check the stories and other DD features about once monthly. Never use chat.

• 2 weeks later...

None of the web chat boards are pay to view , none i go to anyway . Plus this sight is still very slow , there's not alot of Daily postings and responces . In laymens trerms it's still a baby . : )

I think this site gets the most posts a day of any of the sites I go to.

I wan't talking about diaper sights , in that respect it does , however there's almost 7,000 members on this one , where are they ? did they forget to come back?

I meant on other forums I go on as well, besides ones in this genre. Many of the members on here just come for the chat room so don't post on the boards.

Also, quite a few of the people listed as members on here haven't been online in ages or haven't posted in a while.

Guest diamondback688

yea...there lurkers...in my forum(which im moving soon) i have i think 15 or so members and only 5 or so are regular posters...this site by far gets the most posts and has the most interesting ppl and topics that ive ever been to...

I personally have been on this site for years. Been through different format changes & have been around the web. I always come back to Daily Diapers because this is it! I don't post much, but I do come here almost daily to check out the topics, & occasionally chat. There have been some great 'intellects' here that have offered great advice on many diaper related subjects. (Pipsqueak is one of my personal favorites!) & I post when a topic hits close to home. I think there is nowhere else you can find this kind of comradery in this community of diaper wearing adults, & for that, I wouldn't mind paying for a lifetime membership. All that said, you rock DailyDi! :lol:

While i personally think this is a great site also...and appreciate what Daily Di means to the abdl community...

i have not ever paid to belong to an online site...especially one associated with a sexual fetish...and i never will.

i doubt i will ever run for president ;) but i just don't want to ever be revisited by a choice i might someday find embarrassing or uncomfortable....

i know...if anyone wanted dirt on me...i'm sure they could find it some way else.....but this is a decision i can live with ....