LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to by diapers in public without it looking suspicous

I haven't noticed that in Florida, but it does make sense. Those end caps are set up to catch the eye of the most likely person to be walking by, and are set up to have what that person is most likely to buy as an impulse item. That means poor old dad was sent to buy more baby diapers for his kid, but really wants to get a beer instead.

I haven't seen that layout here either, but it definitely makes sense and I would have said it was done for the same reason Baby Brian mentioned.

As an aside, sometimes stores are contracted to display items in a certain way or at a certain place as part of a distributors promotional campaign. And sometimes a chain store's corporate office hands down mandates. I know a grocery store manager who has to deal with that and he hates it because he knows his customers well and he could do better with sales if he were only allowed to. But that's how corporate America works (or doesn't) which is a whole different topic. Just thought I'd mention it here while we're discussing what gets put where in the stores ;)

I still get a bit nervous, but recently went to get some CVS diapers as they were buy 1 get 2nd 50% off, so it was like $18 for 36 diapers. It was really busy on a weeknight around 6pm, grabbed both packages went up plunked them down, bought them, no weird look or anything said. So ya probably saw your body language that you were nervous and picked up on it.

Do NOT buy them along with KY jelly and condoms!

Actually, that would be perfect if you're really nervous about it because then the cashier would think you're playing that game where you buy 3 random but potentially sexual products just to try to freak out the cashiers.