LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

telling people online about the diaper thing

so diapers for me isn't just something I find sexually exciting, it's something that I have liked since I was a kid, and it's something that I have just never grown out of wanting. So I just wish I could be open about it to the people who I meet online. I try to be open about it because it just feels like an important part of my personality that I just crave to let people I'm friends with know about me. does anyone else have this problem? I feel like most people's fetishes aren't nearly as taboo as this one. I just wish I had a way of not wanting to tell people. I will probably tell my therapist who will be helping me with stress counselling next week. I got a pack of 28 of them that i have been using and it is so much fun :3

With people you know online, the consequences of letting them know about diapers are pretty much always going to be less severe. What are they going to do? Unfollow your blog? Well, the repercussions might depend on how easily it is to find you IRL.

• Like 1

With people you know online, the consequences of letting them know about diapers are pretty much always going to be less severe. What are they going to do? Unfollow your blog? Well, the repercussions might depend on how easily it is to find you IRL.

I can totally understand wanting people (especially those close to you), to know you for who you really are. It's a big comfort know someone you call a friend is really your friend with also knowing this big part of who you are.

Sounds like you went too far too fast with her. The clue is when she was reluctant to discuss fetishes- that should have told you thus ;) Most people don't like to discuss intimate details until they know and like someone else a lot, and that takes time :whistling: There's no real need to hurry these things. You also should give some thought about how you'd act in RL :huh: Being online emboldens a lot of people since they know they're relatively safe and that isn't a good way to be. Don't be any different online than you'd be in RL and see if the next time doesn't go a lot better for you :)

Sounds like you went too far too fast with her. The clue is when she was reluctant to discuss fetishes- that should have told you thus ;) Most people don't like to discuss intimate details until they know and like someone else a lot, and that takes time :whistling: There's no real need to hurry these things. You also should give some thought about how you'd act in RL :huh: Being online emboldens a lot of people since they know they're relatively safe and that isn't a good way to be. Don't be any different online than you'd be in RL and see if the next time doesn't go a lot better for you :)

My question is always "Why do you feel the need to tell anyone?" There are some things that are best enjoyed in private, and infantilism is one of them. I'm not criticizing anyone for wanting to share their feelings, but be prepared to be met with some uncomfortable responses if you do. The only people who truly understand infantilism are people like us who actually participate in it--people who share the pleasure.

• Like 1

My question is always "Why do you feel the need to tell anyone?" There are some things that are best enjoyed in private, and infantilism is one of them. I'm not criticizing anyone for wanting to share their feelings, but be prepared to be met with some uncomfortable responses if you do. The only people who truly understand infantilism are people like us who actually participate in it--people who share the pleasure.

Thank you baby brian. I often feel so sad that I have to keep this thing a secret. I wish I could just go back to what it was like when I was a kid when I wore diapers and no one was encouraging me to stop wearing them. I often feel very sad when I want to be wearing diapers and I don't really have the opportunity and whenever I am sad people will just wonder why I'm sad and I don't really have any way of telling them why I'm sad and it makes me seem like a much more reserved person than I actually am.

I've heard of psychologists going both ways on the whole "don't do the diaper thing / do the diaper thing" discussion. So - don't jump to conclusions about how your therapist will react. Sometimes they might be okay with it! On that note, though, you don't really need your therapists permission to wear.

I think I know who you're talking about in the chat. That person truly believes diapers are only a kink that needs to stay in the bedroom. The problem is that we wear our diapers outside of the bedroom too.

Yes they are a part of your life, no diapers do not control us, but yes they are a part of it and do effect the decisions we make. In short, I have to recommend you not listen to that person. How about you talk to and listen to someone more trained to recognize a personality as more than a fetish.

Just make sure you don't listen to any therapist completely, at least not much than you should be with us here on DD. Use what they say to help you self instead.