LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WetGirl's Journey to Incontinence

I have been 'into' diapers, bedwetting, pants wetting, incontinence etc. for around 10 years now, but have never taken it to the point where I have been actively seeking incontinence. I have thought about it a lot in the past though, increasingly so over the last 6-12 months.

At this stage I am planning to take things slowly and seeing where it leads me. I have a fairly strong bladder (never had an accident or wet the bed), although my bladder capacity has certainly shrunk a bit over the years.

My first goal is to reduce my bladder capacity, so starting from today I am decreasing the time between emptying my bladder and measuring my urine output. I am aiming to keep my bladder volume below 200ml for now.

As much as I enjoy wearing diapers, I want to have a need for them before I start wearing 24/7. I have bought some incontinence pads and am planning to start wearing them as soon as I start feeling regular urges to pee, or as soon as I start having the occasional leak. Similar to the diapers, I want to need them if that makes sense?

I will keep updating here with any progress (or lack of) in case anybody else is interested in following my journey.

Some of it is in your head, some of it is about changing your mindset, from holding it in, to it's ok to go in my diaper etc, if you use diapers you'll be able to let go as soon as you feel the urge / sensationer to urinate. If however you don't wear a diaper you're either forced to hold it in, or wet your pants - meaning your mindset won't change.

I have been 'into' diapers, bedwetting, pants wetting, incontinence etc. for around 10 years now, but have never taken it to the point where I have been actively seeking incontinence. I have thought about it a lot in the past though, increasingly so over the last 6-12 months.

At this stage I am planning to take things slowly and seeing where it leads me. I have a fairly strong bladder (never had an accident or wet the bed), although my bladder capacity has certainly shrunk a bit over the years.

My first goal is to reduce my bladder capacity, so starting from today I am decreasing the time between emptying my bladder and measuring my urine output. I am aiming to keep my bladder volume below 200ml for now.

As much as I enjoy wearing diapers, I want to have a need for them before I start wearing 24/7. I have bought some incontinence pads and am planning to start wearing them as soon as I start feeling regular urges to pee, or as soon as I start having the occasional leak. Similar to the diapers, I want to need them if that makes sense?

I will keep updating here with any progress (or lack of) in case anybody else is interested in following my journey.

I hope you reach your goal.

Thanks, everyone :)

I started off wearing a regular sanitary pad this morning, but I soon got sick of that, so I switched to diapers just before lunch. I only had goodnites on hand, so they will have to do for now, but I will get some others soon. I'm going every hour at the moment and staying as loose as possible in between, so I'm not really flooding too much. It seems to be holding up to multiple wettings which is a good thing! I think the odd leak is just part of wearing diapers though.

I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do at night yet. I didn't end up setting an alarm last night, but out of curiosity I did measure my output when I got up. It was only a fraction over 200ml, so I'm not sure whether it would be worth setting an alarm? I guess I could chug some extra water leading up to bedtime, but that tends to make me feel rather nauseous. I want to wet my bed though, that's one of my greatest desires, so I'm still thinking about this side of things!

Since I'm going to be wearing something 24/7 I think I need to start looking into the personal care side of things more. I haven't really worn for an extended period before, so it wasn't something I paid an awful lot of attention to in the past. At the moment I am using wet wipes to clean myself between changes, but I'm guessing I should use some kind of barrier cream or powder as well? I am also a tad conscious of the smell, especially as the weather is warming up. I will start putting some scented moisturiser on my legs which should help a bit (in my mind anyway).

When out and about, what should I be carrying in my bag? I have some scented bags here for wrapping used diapers, so I will take them with me. Should I be taking a spare pair of pants as well?

Thanks, everyone :)

I started off wearing a regular sanitary pad this morning, but I soon got sick of that, so I switched to diapers just before lunch. I only had goodnites on hand, so they will have to do for now, but I will get some others soon. I'm going every hour at the moment and staying as loose as possible in between, so I'm not really flooding too much. It seems to be holding up to multiple wettings which is a good thing! I think the odd leak is just part of wearing diapers though.

I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do at night yet. I didn't end up setting an alarm last night, but out of curiosity I did measure my output when I got up. It was only a fraction over 200ml, so I'm not sure whether it would be worth setting an alarm? I guess I could chug some extra water leading up to bedtime, but that tends to make me feel rather nauseous. I want to wet my bed though, that's one of my greatest desires, so I'm still thinking about this side of things!

Since I'm going to be wearing something 24/7 I think I need to start looking into the personal care side of things more. I haven't really worn for an extended period before, so it wasn't something I paid an awful lot of attention to in the past. At the moment I am using wet wipes to clean myself between changes, but I'm guessing I should use some kind of barrier cream or powder as well? I am also a tad conscious of the smell, especially as the weather is warming up. I will start putting some scented moisturiser on my legs which should help a bit (in my mind anyway).

When out and about, what should I be carrying in my bag? I have some scented bags here for wrapping used diapers, so I will take them with me. Should I be taking a spare pair of pants as well?

I wear tena pads 24/7 now I useTena