LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curious if something incon-related or not

I don't regularly post topics, much less in this part of the forum, but I'm curious about something that's been happening lately, and, well, I'm a little too embarrassed to Google it (Big Data is watching and the last thing I need is more ads for incontinence products appearing on my browser or phone) or to ask a doctor.

I don't regularly post topics, much less in this part of the forum, but I'm curious about something that's been happening lately, and, well, I'm a little too embarrassed to Google it (Big Data is watching and the last thing I need is more ads for incontinence products appearing on my browser or phone) or to ask a doctor.

Sounds like urge incontinence to me. You have two options either wear diapers and protect yourself from accidents. Or go to the doctor and they can prescribe meds to help stop the accidents, now the meds don't stop all the accidents and have bad side effects.

Sounds like urge incontinence to me. You have two options either wear diapers and protect yourself from accidents. Or go to the doctor and they can prescribe meds to help stop the accidents, now the meds don't stop all the accidents and have bad side effects.

• Like 1

Yes UTIs can cause incontinence issues and other health problems if you wait to long to see the doctor, but my bet is that you have OAB and urge incontinence. But definitely see a doctor or urologist.

Anytime your body has significant changes going on which you don't know the precise cause of, it;'s time to let the doctors know! Embarassed or not, there are many bad things that can happen which are preceded by sometimes seemingly unrelated or innocent-enough signs. Not to scare you but bladder cancer would be one of those possibilities. So get over the embarassment and anxiety and get this checked out- the earlier you address any medical issue the easier it is to deal with :thumbsup:

just as others have said go see your Dr.

and about being embarrassed do your dr has seen and heard it all before(unless there fresh out of school and still doing there residency)

A half gallon of fluids a day is not bad, but it is not enough either. The W.H.O. recommends you drink at least two liters of water a day, more depending on your weight. Your pee should be almost clear or a very light yellow. Any darker and this is a sign you are not drinking enough.

• 2 weeks later...

So I managed to get a doctor's appointment for later today because someone cancelled. While it's mainly supposed to be a followup to see if my medication levels are right, I'm also going to ask about the spell of uncontrolled wetting last month and maybe see about an antibiotic in case it's a UTI. I'm also going to try to stock up on better diapers than the store brand in case this wasn't a one time thing - considering I went through eight of the things in a day when it got to its worst, it makes it difficult for me to go out and stuff.

I rarely have really 'bad' days but I've always got at least a few top-grade diapers stashed just in case. I wasn't counting but I thing I've went through 6-7 diapers one day long ago, but I was at home having fun- I wouldn't want that in my usual life ;) I compile a 'laundry list' of what to ask my doctor when I go so I can get as much advice as possible in one payment :whistling: Yeah, I'm a skinflint when it comes to spending :lol: